Football (Soccer) Thread

So...Dortmund lost to Schalke. This means Bayern needs to win 3 more games and we're definitely through.

857377_628183397198355_125585211_o.jpg

I support Olympiacos FC from Greece. Many fans must have heard of us! Yesterday, Olympiacos took its 40th championship in exactly 88 years of age.

From Europe, I support Bayern from Germany, Barcelona from Spain, United from England and Porto from Portugal.

However, mostly I support football!

I support Olympiacos FC from Greece. Many fans must have heard of us! Yesterday, Olympiacos took its 40th championship in exactly 88 years of age.

From Europe, I support Bayern from Germany, Barcelona from Spain, United from England and Porto from Portugal.

However, mostly I support football!
Can you be any more of a bandwagon fan? I mean, I know me being a Chelsea fan I have little room to talk, but at least not all my favourite teams in Europe are the top teams.

Wow, Munchen won.. thats a surprise :) havent they been crownded champions yet?
3 games (if they win 2 and get one draw) to go. 29th out of 34 matchdays is well within reach - but let's be honest: it's unlikely Dortmund will catch them, even if Bayern should lose 5 games straight. :)

Edit: this is the worst case btw. If Bayern wins their next game (30th of March) vs. Hamburg and Dortmund would not win against Stuttgart (unlikely) it could be over on the 30th of March - 27th gameday.

what on earth, Villiareal were relegated last season, looks like another big club may join them in the second division if they're not careful.

Also, I am the Football Geek so ask me anything about football ;)

Looking good so far, uh? I hate Juventus from the bottom of my heart, to be honest. That match fixing stuff almost 10 years ago really sealed the deal in that regard.

Looking good so far, uh? I hate Juventus from the bottom of my heart, to be honest. That match fixing stuff almost 10 years ago really sealed the deal in that regard.

I like them then, in that case :D . No seriously, if Bayern and Barca progress, the UCL is just going to be boring.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back