RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time really driving the game, and it was fun. I was way off pace in race 1, but somehow managed to stay close enough to be there when stuff happened at the end of the race.

I had not touched anything before race 2, but for some reason the steering input was super quick! In race 1 I had to turn the wheel slightly above 90 degrees to get through the hairpin, but in race 2 I only had to turn over by 15-20 degrees to get the same effect. So I gave up on lap 3 or something similar, need to invest some more time in the game to get 100% sorted.

Guys, I am going try and set up a Group 5 server tonight. Probably after 9pm EST. I will post up the details when it is up. I've never done this before so it is a test for me. 30 minutes practice, 10 minutes quail, 15 minute race. G5 cars at Monza (a somewhat friendly circuit)

So, if you find yourself on with nothing else to do feel free to join in. I will check back here later.

Good race yesterday. Lasse Oinas rulling time, Matej Lakota disconnected, so nobody could breath on Lasse's back. :)
Thrilling battle for podium to me at the end of race 1, thank you guys for fair maneuvres. Unfortunately my game crashed when switching from Qualy 2 to Race 2.
See you next time! :cool:

Multiclass Endurance.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment US
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Track:
Circuit Park Zandvoort- Grand Prix

There'll be three car classes too choose from, these are;
LMP1:DMD P20, DMD P21, Mistral M530, Mistral 531 (6 slots)
LMP2:
Radical SR9 AER, Radical SR9 Judd (8 slots)
GTR2:
BMW M3 GT2, Chevrolet Corvette C6R GT2, RUF RT12R, Caddical CTS-V.R (10 slots)

So please when you sign up, state the car class of your choice!

Practice:19:00 EST, 23:00 GMT (30 mins)
Qualifying:
19:30 EST, 23:30 GMT (15 mins)
Race:
19:45 EST, 23:45 GMT (60 mins)

Server will be running no fuel consumption but 4x tire wear, so expect to have to pit for new tires!
Watch this video on how pit stops and presets work in R3E;

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins. FUN IS KING!

Last edited:
WTCC 2014.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment US
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules:click here
Cars pack(s): WTCC 2014
Track:
Suzuka Circuit - GP Layout

Practice:
19:00 EST, 23:00 GMT (30 mins)
Qualifying 1:
19:30 EST, 23:30 GMT (10 mins)
Race 1:
19:40 EST, 23:40 GMT (20 mins)

Practice 2: 20:00 EST, 0:00 GMT (10 mins) (consider this break/warmup)
Qualifying 2: 20:10 EST, 0:10 GMT (10 mins)
Race 2:
20:20 EST, 0:20 GMT(20 mins)

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins. FUN IS KING!

Difficulty: Get Real
Fuel Usage: Off
Visual Damage: Realistic
Race Finish Duration: 120
Cut Rules: Slow-Down
Mandatory Pitstop: Off
Max Players: 24
Tire Wear: Off
Mechanical Damage: On
Flag Rules: All
Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
Wrecker Prevention: On