Fonteny

Tracks Fonteny 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
if you ask me, SOL seasonal adjustment doesn't work on any track, but that's getting into the realm of artistic opinion.

We just did a 24H race and no one could agree on when it was getting dark enough to turn lights on and when it was light enough to turn them off again. There is zero consistency between CSP and CSP with SOL. And because of all the options for weather FX, and whether the track have a GPS location in the track_ui.json or not, there is no way to know where the sun should be and what time of year it even is.. This whole cluster**** needs to get cleaned up so we can start using it properly..

We just did a 24H race and no one could agree on when it was getting dark enough to turn lights on and when it was light enough to turn them off again. There is zero consistency between CSP and CSP with SOL. And because of all the options for weather FX, and whether the track have a GPS location in the track_ui.json or not, there is no way to know where the sun should be and what time of year it even is.. This whole cluster**** needs to get cleaned up so we can start using it properly..
eh, it should have been easy enough to decide on both a release version of CSP and SOL, and time/weather settings. At this point I see no reason to run AC without CSP, or CM but that is a personal choice for most. CSP makes AC run better even if you turn like all special features off.

@Scarystuff The race was fine. The difference in light level was small and made no difference to the racing. It is very usable. I am not sure but the VR guys got lighter quicker by the sounds of it. Then add in monitor calibration etc.

Was a great race thanks for organising it as usual

As you have posted the same problem in Leon's Sveg thread, I think this must be an issue with your setup / installation, rather than a problem with the track.

Maybe try a Steam Integrity check?

Well, I could easily say that my track loads without issue on hundreds of other people's computers (mine included) - why so?

I don't know what the problem is that you are experiencing, but I can assure you that my track works without issue on a system running AC.

I can't vouch for any system that might be running the CSP, with its myriad of options to turn on or off, some of which seem able to prevent cars or tracks from loading.

Do you use a vanilla installation of AC? Do you use CSP? If so, have you tried to disable CSP and then try loading the track?

Good luck.

сюда пожалуйста посмотри

Attachments

• errors.txt
    69.5 KB · Views: 76
  • log.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 93
  • py_log.txt
    422 bytes · Views: 84
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 69