Resource icon

Sounds Fonsecker Sound Pack Part 1 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Überall, wo du modsounds hast, musst du die neu einfügen, da der soundfile bei updates überschrieben wird, die zweite datei jedoch nicht. Dadurch sucht AC falsche dateien, die nicht existieren.

I've been using this sound mod for a long time (two years or more). It's great.

I had the crackling sound problem some time ago and made the necessary changes to Max channels = 512 in the audio.ini or the audio.engine.ini and the crackling sound problem went away.

This sound problem has recently come back. And it's quite bad. I don't have the problem with any other cars so I think it's a problem with this mod. I thought it may have been a conflict with MrMike's sound mod (kerbs etc.) that was responsible so I uninstalled that but the problem came back.

I've checked the audio.ini files and they're still at 512.

Can anyone help? I'm thinking I may have to reinstall the original sounds (which would be a pity).

I have an impression (but this may be wrong - haven't done enough tests yet) that it may happen when I launch a race with CM, and not with the AC default launcher (but not totally sure about this)

I've been using this sound mod for a long time (two years or more). It's great.

I had the crackling sound problem some time ago and made the necessary changes to Max channels = 512 in the audio.ini or the audio.engine.ini and the crackling sound problem went away.

This sound problem has recently come back. And it's quite bad. I don't have the problem with any other cars so I think it's a problem with this mod. I thought it may have been a conflict with MrMike's sound mod (kerbs etc.) that was responsible so I uninstalled that but the problem came back.

I've checked the audio.ini files and they're still at 512.

Can anyone help? I'm thinking I may have to reinstall the original sounds (which would be a pity).

I have an impression (but this may be wrong - haven't done enough tests yet) that it may happen when I launch a race with CM, and not with the AC default launcher (but not totally sure about this)

On which Cars do you have these Crackles? I have also every Fonsecker Sound Mod for each Car installed, maybe i can try and test if i get the same issue? Let me know

On which Cars do you have these Crackles? I have also every Fonsecker Sound Mod for each Car installed, maybe i can try and test if i get the same issue? Let me know
I've figured the problem out after a lot of time and testing. It's a problem coming from using Fonsecker's sound mods and audioloids (and perhaps another mod too).

My solution is to replace the sounds of all the GT3 cars, in the grid I'm racing with, with original Kunos sounds (as I don't have the original sounds for the gt3 cars anymore) and I've used some RSS GT1 sounds too. Now it works fine. And it's OK if the car I'm driving in has a sound mod (as long as no other cars in the grid do too).

The thing is I don't know why this problem has arisen recently. I've been using these sound mods for years and it's all been ok (after putting max channels = 512).

Fonsecker submitted a new resource:

Fonsecker sound mod complete pack (12 cars included) - Fonsecker sound pack V1.2

Read more about this resource...
Just installed this MOD and only some cars have sound and nothing else does, i read the instructions but there's is nothing in the audio file saying MAX CHANNELS.
i added it to the cfg file myself but hasn't made any difference at all.
Hope you can help either fix the problem or help me revert back to default sounds without reinstalling!
thanks in advance

These sounds are pretty good but have some flaws, some of them are not pitched properly, and some of them have the tatuus limiter sound

To fix the Tatuus limiter sound, go into the GUIDs.txt file in Notepad and look for the line that has the word limiter at the end. Delete the whole line that that word is in to remove the limiter sound.

I love the engine sound, but why do I hear like a little annoying alarm tone when I'm under breaking in the Huracan GT3? That noise just drives me crazy
The sound is present in the real cars. I dont know the full science behind it but I believe it is a paddle shift compressor as the paddles are pneumatic. You can hear it in the below videos about 2m10sec in

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing