Resource icon

Sounds Fonsecker Sound Pack Part 1 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello
Is there any way to make volume adjustments for individual car? Seems that the Z4 GT3 is louder than the original kunos version.
Your mod sounds better but I think it is too loud. Thanks.

Hi Fonsecker,

Congratulations for these high quality engine sounds! They make AC way more enjoyable.

One question: I would like to perform minor adjustments on my own (levels, EQ, ...). Would it be possible for you to share the Fmod files for that purpose?

Thanks again for the excellent work!

I noticed that in the Huracan GT3 the engine *sounds* like it's hitting rev limiter slightly before the actual rev limiter. There's a couple hundred RPM you can go after the sound. Not sure if it should be that way or not (haven't tried comparing to vanilla sound) but perhaps it's worth having a look at it?

I need some support.
I´ve tried to implement some sounds to several cars. Unfortunately I loose the car sound totally. As described in the download section, I´ve already added the MAX_CHANNELS=512 entry to the audio.ini
Additionally I found out, that there are two audio.ini files. One is located in the documents windows-folder, the other one is located in the game installation folder. Which one is the correct path?
On the other hand, the MAX_CHANNELS entry was not existing in the ini-file. Do I have to put this entry to a specific line? A screenshot would be helpful maybe.

Is there anything else to pay attention to?

Thanks in advance.

wrong file. You have to edit audio_engine.ini in the game folder (afair in system/cfg) - there is an entry for max_channels

Edit: have you also copied the guid-file to the sfx-folder? Guid-files are necessary for the Fonsecker-soundfiles. With original soundfiles you have to remove them

Last edited:
Okay, thanks.
In the installation hints, it´s only called "audio.ini". I will search for "audio_engine.ini".
From where can I get the guid-file(s)? Unfortunately I can´t read anything about it in the hints :-(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%