Resource icon

Sounds Fonsecker Sound Pack Part 1 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
backup original file and copy new files
thanks for the help.. i tried what you said and it just boots back to the menu screen and won't load..

Im putting the two files from the Fonsecker P4/5 sfx folder into the sfx folder of the SGC003... just to confirm that i'm doing the right thing!

Is your mod for the Ginetta missing ?
Can't find it in part 1 and 2 (or I should wear glasses) :rolleyes:
Getting a bit frustrated with the "chirpy chirpy cheep cheep" noise in the original one. It keeps repeating over and over and even when standing still...
Thanks.

The Ginetta has a strange transmission noise, perhaps you are talking about this. I can have a look at this, perhaps the idle rpm has changed and so this sound is also when idle...

• Deleted member 241736

Great 488 sound. Don't know where AC found this kind of vanilla sound for their 488.Also thx for using my Praha livery ;-)
Grüsse aus Stuttgart

i just downloaded this mod, i've done the installation correctly and changed the audio.ini max chanels to 512... but there's still no sound at all... and stupidly, i forgot to backup my old sfx... any solution?

Great packs, love your work, thank you!

I noticed the external off throttle sound of the Huracan GT3 is extremely loud. Can't use it in creating videos, it overpowers everything.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back