Fonsecker sound mods that sound great in other cars.

After failing miserably to create my own sounds. I began watching videos of the actual cars to see if there were notes in any of their sounds that were in mods I already had, and there were, with some results that surprised and delighted me.

When I put Fonsecker's Ferrari 599xx mod into the Maserati MC12 GT1, the sound that came out was perfect for Lamborghini V12's, so, I put it from that car into the Countach and all the Diablo mods I had. It turned out that his 458 Italia Stage 3 was just right for the F40 and 288 GTO. One that had me stumped was the 512 Testarossa. Once I'd listened to the actual car, I found that Fonsecker's RUF RT12r AWD was perfect, it being a flat engine. I then found that the 911 Carrera S was just great for V8 Lambos, so I put it in my Jalpa's. As long as the note is right, it doesn't matter if it has 6 or 12 cylinders, or at least it doesn't to me.

So, basically, if, like me, you suck at sound mods, have a listen to the actual cars and see if someone has made something that will fit.

Have fun!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back