Cameras Fom Cockpit Mod Cam 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

Fom Cockpit Mod Cam 2.0 - Camera Mod, F1 2013 Codemasters

rro4kx.png

10hrb7k.png

characteristics:

- Added real rearview cameras in the cockpit

- Several improvements in the cockpit camera ( classic )

- Multplayer with only two cameras motion

- Several versions multplayer added

- Version with FOV 44 (only in 2013 cars) added

Mod made by Vlasovas, Kadosh54 ( La Plata )

Read more about this resource...

Hello you could do a rearview camera for 2013 onwards that F1 will only work in repeat mode, here's a link to a picture of http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/f0v6.jpg/ for earlier thanks

you need to have editor cameras "binXml," look, there are tutorials on how to use it
locate the camera that you want to change, in the case of the cockpit with hud:
In the header of the camera

</View>
<View type="Head" ident="head-camHUD" reverseCamera="head-cam_reverse_3" hidden="false" spectator="false" useInSplitScreen="false" renderParticlesBeforeGrass="false" transitionType="switch" transitionSpeed="0.0000" transitionStrength="0.0000">

you must change the field
reverseCamera="head-cam_reverse_3"
by
reverseCamera="pod_reverse"

I HAVE TO DEEPLY THANK YOU FOR FINALLY A SUPERB CAM PACK!!! I REALLY MEAN IT, FINALLY A DECENT COCKPIT CAMERA VIEW(LOW AND CLOSE TO THE WHEEL) I DONT KNOW IF YOU DID IT BECAUSE I MSG YOU BEFORE ...WHEREVER IM VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THE 44SP 40 40 CAMERA PACK....AND I DONT HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT, YOU MADE MY DAY, YOU SHOULD ADD BETTER PICTURE IDEA OF THE CAMERAS HERE BECAUSE TONS OF F1 HARM-CHAIR DRIVERS (LIKE ME) WILL NOT HAVE THE CORRECT IDEA OF THE AMAZING CAM PACK YOU HAVE HERE BECAUSE OF THE PICTURES...I DIDNT, BUT SINCE I LIKE YOUR MOODS I TRIED AND BUMMMMMMM AMAZING PACK , PERSONALLY I PREFER THE 44SP 40 40

I HAVE TO DEEPLY THANK YOU FOR FINALLY A SUPERB CAM PACK!!! I REALLY MEAN IT, FINALLY A DECENT COCKPIT CAMERA VIEW(LOW AND CLOSE TO THE WHEEL) I DONT KNOW IF YOU DID IT BECAUSE I MSG YOU BEFORE ...WHEREVER IM VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THE 44SP 40 40 CAMERA PACK....AND I DONT HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT, YOU MADE MY DAY, YOU SHOULD ADD BETTER PICTURE IDEA OF THE CAMERAS HERE BECAUSE TONS OF F1 HARM-CHAIR DRIVERS (LIKE ME) WILL NOT HAVE THE CORRECT IDEA OF THE AMAZING CAM PACK YOU HAVE HERE BECAUSE OF THE PICTURES...I DIDNT, BUT SINCE I LIKE YOUR MOODS I TRIED AND BUMMMMMMM AMAZING PACK , PERSONALLY I PREFER THE 44SP 40 40
Thank you! Glad you liked it!
the idea was to try to please everyone as always! I had ordered on youtube too!
I will follow your tip! at night I put more photos!

EDIT
1g56ps.png

11t0pab.png

14dpsgj.png

Last edited:
It really looks awesome at that point ! Great mod. I found a nice configuration in cockpit cam movements but still, I found the vision a bit too high above the steering wheel. I mean, I would like to be lower in cockpit. Which values should I change please ? Thanks ! :D

It really looks awesome at that point ! Great mod. I found a nice configuration in cockpit cam movements but still, I found the vision a bit too high above the steering wheel. I mean, I would like to be lower in cockpit. Which values should I change please ? Thanks ! :D
look for the "head-cam" and "head-camHUD"
and change the values of the colored field, to down and go testing
<Parameter name="position" type="vector3" x="0.0000" y="0.6750" z="-0.0400" />

I really like them, but i think there is too much force when you have to break in a sharp corner...
it is, I sometimes exaggerated hehehe
but I can not change the cameras now, I'm trying to make the Storm 2, and it is very difficult! the codemaster did not leave a much to do, outside replays problems
sorry for the disappearance, I can delay to respond, I'm breaking my head with the Storm 2, which also will not work well with lighting mod, I notice since now!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back