Resource icon

Misc Fom Cockpit Mod Cam Split Screen Mode 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

Fom Cockpit Mod Cam Split Screen Mode - Split Screen, Any Cameras in Pit, Camera mod

FOM COCKPIT MOD CAM SPLIT SCREEN 2014 - F1 2014 Codemasters

Do not steal my work ! because it took me hours and hours to find each position and lost quite time with this,
contribute your view of the game, and not mine, because mine has been contributed for the benefit of all,
it's not worth stealing mods, so roll up your sleeves like I did, and try to do, if I did, you also is able,
that's how you win the respect!

Read more about this resource...

Great mod mate! I have a question......How I can change camera position? Thanks :)
depends if fov is only decrease or increase in the field of the desired camera

if position has the parameters X, Y and Z where X is left right, Y up and down, and Z that is forward and brings has other fields also focus inclination among others, to tell the truth have to poke around to understand how it works, it is difficult to explain

depends if fov is only decrease or increase in the field of the desired camera

if position has the parameters X, Y and Z where X is left right, Y up and down, and Z that is forward and brings has other fields also focus inclination among others, to tell the truth have to poke around to understand how it works, it is difficult to explain
And what editor u use?

Great work, without your Mods F1 Games would much more less fun.
Thank you very much, I hope you keep doing it.
thank you! just do the things that I think are cool in the game, in my view, maybe one day I venture to make cars textures and stuff, but still do not know much about making textures, would have to learn, I'm a real curious as a matter of fact! and I work, I not have much time to do things more time then it takes me on average tires a month and a half, and the weather also, and cameras are a bit faster, but very boring to work with, but is like that, little by little things will

Happy Holidays to all!

How do I actually mod cameras. I've never modded anything before. I would like to create a camera mod like Aaravas in his career mode on YouTube. Thanks for your help

This might be a stupid question but the title of the mod is namned splitscreen. I thought I could play splitscreen in someway better than currently (if you can at all on PC, I used to play on PS3 before).
Could someone explain what this has to do with splitscreen. XO

This might be a stupid question but the title of the mod is namned splitscreen. I thought I could play splitscreen in someway better than currently (if you can at all on PC, I used to play on PS3 before).
Could someone explain what this has to do with splitscreen. XO
I did not have to test because here, do not enter this mode, but it was done based on cameras Split Screen of the file, takes the movement of cockpit cameras and the pod, to the mod split screen, but as I said here at home does not come this way because I do not have 2 computers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%