Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

Fom Cockpit Mod Cam F1 2014 - F1 2014, Cam Mod

1fu4bs.png

wtfyiq.png

2ljm3h2.png
208y882.png

I do not authorize posts on other sites, this is the official site of the mod

was added a feeling of trepidation on the tracks and also vacuum when pursuing one or more cars, making your game more exciting!
Added the GP4 style camera to remember old times!...

Read more about this resource...

The camera angles are fine, but a sense of reduction in vehicle speed over other mods cams shows.

If you can modify the mod to keep that speed is of great help in the game.

Thank you

Hi, vlasovas.
Long time no see and thanks for this great cams for F1 2014!
(I was not active last year, sorry. And thanks for your kind credit, too. :))
I'm really enjoying "Rear View Cams" and "GP4 Cams". They are great idea and add new racing excitement to this title. :thumbsup:
Thank you very much!

thx
you put the original head movement FOV 53 ??
I can not please everybody, if I go to please everyone, 60, 120 and edited files will not give an account, the base is there, I think everyone can edit to your liking, I've only had this weekend to make tires and cameras, because my ex wife had brain aneurysm, and I have taken care of my daughter, but this weekend she had slept at her grandmother's house to visit her mother, so I took three days to make on tires and cameras, I made miracle because it all takes time, now I do not have more time to do, but for who you want, I explain how to remove the movement by PM, but since they do not release a copy of this mod, but for personal use

The camera angles are fine, but a sense of reduction in vehicle speed over other mods cams shows.

If you can modify the mod to keep that speed is of great help in the game.

Thank you
I no longer have time to work on it (read previous answer), to achieve this, only by increasing the FOV, but I do not like fov, did not think realistic, nobody sees everything stretched, I play on fov 43, at fov 43 you can pick up the curves much more real , and see the track with the right width, and not thin and stretched, you want speed then use fov 60 , it should be faster, but not realistic, just look for the head-camHUD cameras "and locate the FOV and change it, will ever achieve the result for sure

<Parameter name="fov" type="scalar" value="53.2770" />

is also possible to use fov 60 and take the pilot more forward to not get so ugly on screen

<Parameter name="position" type="vector3" x="0.0000" y="0.6650" z="-0.0400" />

vlasovas updated Fom Cockpit Mod Cam F1 2014 with a new update entry:

Fom Cockpit Mod Cam F1 2014 Update 1.3

- Correction in the sensation of shifting gears at Force India, Caterham, and Ferrari
- Small increase in cameras Force India
- Fixed cameras in the Force India of HIGH packages with fov 53 (rearview camera, and movement)
- Adding Multiplayer versions with 43 and 53 fovs of the package without movement
- Fixes to the installer

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great to see you back modding the cams again :)
I like this cams very much but the movement in cockpit cam is a little bit too much for me ;)
what are the movements you refer? shake of the track, and the vacuum, or look for the curve?
look at the curve, already has a version without this movement (tilt and look)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%