Resource icon

Misc Fom Cockpit Mod Cam F1 2014 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
there is some two versions motionless, only with power and trepidation, I think they will serve you
I like the camera angles very much,but they have still too much effects.Any possible to have the (codemasters) original head physics&effects and movements with fov 40 or 43? I would love that! :)
The camera fov 40/43 without power and trepidation.What I mean.

I like the camera angles very much,but they have still too much effects.Any possible to have the (codemasters) original head physics&effects and movements with fov 40 or 43? I would love that! :)
I'm working on my mod storm 3, I will take a while, but when finished I intend to change some things in this mod as the pod cameras, if you can wait a little I do for you, but I'll take a little while yet

If you added this mod with the edition of choice to change cameras in the pit would be really cool vlasovas
friend, only to inform, I'm already working on cameras, will bring the cockpits for split screen, cameras in the pit, and reformulate a few cameras according to everything requests

friend, only to inform, I'm already working on cameras, will bring the cockpits for split screen, cameras in the pit, and reformulate a few cameras according to everything requests
i wanna give my opinion, do different cameras still the original codemaster couple that does not automatically change the TV replay, the original is bad, when you want to see the full replay and is switching from automatic camera when the race tv replay is shown, do you understand me.
and antenas para todos os carros sem perder os detalhes de botões do interior (y)

thank you.- valeu (y)

Great mod, like it a lot. But how do you actually mod the cameras. For example I want to mod like the way Aarava did in his YouTube career mode. How would I do this, thanks!

Great mod, like it a lot. But how do you actually mod the cameras. For example I want to mod like the way Aarava did in his YouTube career mode. How would I do this, thanks!
not understand your question, did not give coherent translator, try specifying better and excuse the delay

basically i want to know how to mod the cameras. thanks
you have to use the Binxml and convert to .txt, then edit what do you want, and then convert again to .xml

u have to go changing the values, and discovering what each thing, each camera has its name
example: HeadCam is cockpit, HeadCam - HUD are the movement I made

you have to use the Binxml and convert to .txt, then edit what do you want, and then convert again to .xml

u have to go changing the values, and discovering what each thing, each camera has its name
example: HeadCam is cockpit, HeadCam - HUD are the movement I made
Thanks for the reply, I will try that now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 217 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%