Misc FOM Cockpit Cam 2014 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
good day friend, you did not send me email asking for permission, and I intend to launch their own version for this game, of this package of cameras, I was told that would not make mods for this game, but a friend purchased it and I'm doing these mods in his house, because we played the 2013 online with this package, so do not leave it on hand, I'll make a new one, at least the tires, and cameras, sorry but I have to request you to remove because the positions are not exact and only the new will have the necessary adjustments, other users who have posted other mods sent me PM and requested, and the mods are also fully adjustable, the camera is not the case, some positions may be similar, but the effects of the cameras are 2013 and driving style, so you lose the essence of 2014 where I need to redo all the work, I hope you understand, do not get me wrong, if I was not make another I'd let you keep this, sorry english !

the best cam mod ever! took long until u posted it here. I use it since the first day f1 2014 came out yet :D fov 53 rocks most, my 2 cents. Is it possible to make something between 43 and 53 like 48? I tryed to figure out but it always stalls...so I´d need a professional to do it ;)

oh it´s not your mod :( didn´t read the coment above...k I find it works great 1:1 with 2014 but of course if the real modder is working on a better 2014 version, I can´t wait for it!!! thnx

Do not install unless you plan on using this camera permanently.

It's good, makes the game more interesting and a little bit harder, only the side to side movement is too far for me and started giving me a headache.
So when I removed it and restored my backed up cars folder with my previous mods, turns out I was missing all but the chase cams. All you get is a black screen. Tried then with the original cars folder I backed up when I first installed the game, recovered all the cameras minus the centered t-cam.
Having to validate the games files with Steam and reinstall the 20 or so mods I had on there, which is a pain to say the least.

With a bit of extra work though, this camera could be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%