FOM Car 3D Model

Skins FOM Car 3D Model 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is it possible to make something like this, but in a way that the ingame sponsor decals would work? Because the sponors ale locked for this livery. I would love to make a base skin for myself, but also use the my team sponsors and place them on the livery in game.
(i know that the workaround would be to recreate the ingame sponspors you choose in photoshop too, but it would be a lot of changing and remaking all the time each time you take new sponsor etc.)

Is it possible to make something like this, but in a way that the ingame sponsor decals would work? Because the sponors ale locked for this livery. I would love to make a base skin for myself, but also use the my team sponsors and place them on the livery in game.
(i know that the workaround would be to recreate the ingame sponspors you choose in photoshop too, but it would be a lot of changing and remaking all the time each time you take new sponsor etc.)

I recommend you to change it for the racenet livery that allows you to customize it at your own way with the normal colors. You can edit it adding the sponsors that you get in game but in photoshop. I don't know if I explained correctly xD

I already made my design with this template, now how do I put it in the game? Explain to me please?
Sin título-1.jpg

Sorry if this is stupid but I'm struggling with installing my custom livery. I've made the changes to the livery, but what settings do use when saving the 2d template as dds and what file do I save the mipmaps onto?

tldr: how do I export the 2D template and install it with Ego ERP Archiver?

Last edited:
As i know, tif minimap is only for if you did a custom logo... but i didnt try yet.

For ERP Archiver

(X):\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams

Choose FOM_Car/ WEP / and the files openable with ERP Archiver

While open find livery_racenet_01_d.tif and click on texture / import choose your skin then ok
same thing for the spectuclar map

livery_racenet_01_s.tiff import the Spectuclar map

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the team folder, you need to do the same for all myteam_xxxxx folder, so you have to do it 5 time to be sure to see the skin in game

As i know, tif minimap is only for if you did a custom logo... but i didnt try yet.

For ERP Archiver

(X):\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams

Choose FOM_Car/ WEP / and the files openable with ERP Archiver

While open find livery_racenet_01_d.tif and click on texture / import choose your skin then ok
same thing for the spectuclar map

livery_racenet_01_s.tiff import the Spectuclar map

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the team folder, you need to do the same for all myteam_xxxxx folder, so you have to do it 5 time to be sure to see the skin in game
What's the spectuclar map?

So with this you don’t need to save mipmaps or anything? just edit the dds in photoshop and save it (still unsure with settings to save with) and import it into the racenet livery using erp?

In the customization menu of the main menu it works, although with a low resolution, but I have tried with my team mode and it does not work, appears the original livery, as blurred, do you know why this can happen? And the low resolution too?

Edit: now in my team works, thanks to @Steven Poirier
but i forget it, the color looks very strange, the red loses saturation and the black is practically gray, does it happen to someone else?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back