Fog in Monte Carlo

DiRT Rally Fog in Monte Carlo 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ojciecmajster submitted a new resource:

Fog in Monte CArlo - Reduction the level of fog

This mod reduced a little the level of fog.
2 Different parametrs for route col_de_turini_rally_01 and col_de_turini_rally_02
View attachment 116941
INSTALLATION:
1. First make sure to back up your files, you'll overwrite.
2. Extract .rar file and replace/overwrite the existing files to [X]:\steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally

If you appreciate my work, you can support me here:
DONATE

Read more about this resource...

Or a more realistic look? Or do you guys mean just the fog part?

I think his weather and sky mods is all 110%. The stages looks sooo much more realistic/real life with his mods. I love them but I understad what you guys say but I think its a bit hard to call it to cheat??

Last edited:
Reducing fog is 100% cheating. In a league based environment, if you have 20 drivers that dont have this, they are gonna struggle more to see things as opposed to people using it. And there is no way to enforce it. This goes with leader board times and everything. So yes, it is a cheat. I'm sure its great work and I bet it looks really good. But yes, unfortunately this is a cheat :(

There is a difference between something they have in the game and something that has been modded in. For example HDR in rFactor2 vs having HDR off in rFactor2.

Either way it's Codies problem now.

Come on....He is doing a fantastic job with his weather mod and makes the skytextures and so on much better...

This is not a cheat...If this is cheating, then its little childish.. but I dont care..

His mod makes it more realistic - thats what I want so..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%