Focus on racing cars and let the community vote for DLC

Old cars are "too hard to drive". Even the Sesto Elemento has a "handling patch" here on RD.
That car also handles like an absolute c|_|nt on its default setup, couldn't make it much better. Same for the 918 Spyder though. I have no difficulties with the 917K, F40 Stage 3 or F1 GTR which are in the same ball park.

That car also handles like an absolute c|_|nt on its default setup, couldn't make it much better. Same for the 918 Spyder though. I have no difficulties with the 917K, F40 Stage 3 or F1 GTR which are in the same ball park.
Both the Sesto and 918 are more or less AWD, while the other are pure RWD. Maybe that's the culprit.

Setup is one thing. "Perfecting" physics because you can't drive is another dimension.

I'd like to see a focus on the most popular racing classes and series with the initial release. Don't waste time on all the street cars. Then, once the game's established let the community vote for DLC.
Let’s not forget the Chaparral’s from Jim Hall! The models A, D, E and F are iconic!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back