FM4 FM4 - Chat Thread

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Already raced tonight!

Any plans for a meet over a weekend?
Well the Inaugural WRTCC season is over. I've yet to create the last vid but I'm already working on the next series. What I need to know is there at least 4 people here who would be able to run on the weekends for sure and which day can you guys agree on? If the things sound right then I will host this on the weekend.

tried that tuneing video and i must say its working, i did no assists however kept locking up (as im on the pad) heres what i jotted down on notepad. i followed the vid to the letter and all times are flying laps (grid lap then one flying)

Taskuba Circuit - 2004 Honda Civic type R
Stock Lap: 1:11.812
With Upgraded Tyres: 1:08.631 -3.2 secs faster
With Tuned Tyre Pressures F28.0 psi R 29.0 Psi 1:08.3 -0.3 faster
With Tuned Tyre Pressures F27.0 psi R 28.0 Psi 1:08.053 -0.3 faster

tried that tuneing video and i must say its working, i did no assists however kept locking up (as im on the pad) heres what i jotted down on notepad. i followed the vid to the letter and all times are flying laps (grid lap then one flying)

Taskuba Circuit - 2004 Honda Civic type R
Stock Lap: 1:11.812
With Upgraded Tyres: 1:08.631 -3.2 secs faster
With Tuned Tyre Pressures F28.0 psi R 29.0 Psi 1:08.3 -0.3 faster
With Tuned Tyre Pressures F27.0 psi R 28.0 Psi 1:08.053 -0.3 faster

Or were you just getting better with practice? Jump back in stock and see what you can do after all the testing ...... ;)

Ok, for those who are not so good at tuning this is a very good Series from Team VVV
Note: I added brakes as im using no assists on a Pad and keep locking up so added them in

my times were
With Upgraded Suspension and Anti-Roll Bars And Brakes:1:08.148 0.1 slower
Tuned Suspension, Arbs and Brakes (60% pressure): 1:06.651

just for a laugh i brought another civic and wacked everything handling wise inc gearbox, driveline etc etc
time with exact same setup as vid 1:05.194. i will create a seperate thread where i can add them all

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back