FM4 FM4 - Chat Thread

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Yer probz mate! Ive tried to add you on xbl but it tells me your friend list is full so I couldnt get through! Gutted I missed it!

Think I might have to sneak a days hols at work one thursday!

Man sorry you missed it too. Should have sent me a pm I would have hooked it up for you. I'll make a space.

Totally I got a wicked paint job done for me by a painter online that I wants to show off but can't yet. My C-Class for DTM is the black "Thomas Sabo Watches and Jewlery" livery from Gary Paffett's car. Look's amazing especial the watch on the roof.

Right, was reading the Forza Forums and found a trick. The galleries are down right now but if you go direct to your gallery page you can still download a BigShot. I was able to download my pic and resized it in PS and popped it in my dropbox. Bit of a pfaff and for anything other than this I probably wouldn't bother. For anyone who's interested I'm gonna post my car in the DTM chat thread...

Right, was reading the Forza Forums and found a trick. The galleries are down right now but if you go direct to your gallery page you can still download a BigShot. I was able to download my pic and resized it in PS and popped it in my dropbox. Bit of a pfaff and for anything other than this I probably wouldn't bother. For anyone who's interested I'm gonna post my car in the DTM chat thread...
What's the direct link if you don't mind?

Hi guys, I'm a newbie to the forums and racing in Leagues and just as I started enjoying racing in your Leagues my Xbox account was hacked, suspending it for 30 days & nights! After mentioning it on the forums, Adrian Gibson kindly helped me out with two 48hour Gold trials so I would like to say a huge thank you to Adrian for his generosity to ensure that I can remain online & race until Microsoft get their act together.

For his generosity I have donated to the running of the server :)

Secondly I would love to race every evening with you guys but with a wife & son this can be hard - I would like to keep my manhood where it is!! I am signing up to the DTM League on Monday nights and am able to race for one more evening, any advice on which League to join?

, any advice on which League to join?
well.....
Wheel Racers said:

The Wheel Racers Touring Car Championship
WILL kick off this WEDNESDAY.

We will run 4 heats for the night with a reverse grid order.
We will also run groups according to performance which will be updated each week according to performance (success "ballast")
Damage will be restricted to "Limited" or "Off" depending on track
All assists will be OFF and steering set to Simulation: Braking Line Only will be allowed.
The time for Race Start will be 9:15 EST SHARP!

Here is the Track List:
Round 1: Road atlanta club circuit, 8 laps
Round 2: Infineon raceway NASCAR circuit, 5 laps
Round 3: Circuit de Catalunya national circuit, 8 laps
Round 4: Hockenheimring Short circuit, 5 laps
Round 5: Mugello Autodromo internazionale club circuit, 6 laps
Round 6: Suzuka circuit west circuit, 7 laps
Round 7: Tsukuba circuit short circuit, 8 laps

Only the approved tunes will be allowed so make sure you have yours with approved livery. PM me or choupolo for assistance.

EDIT: I'm also in the process of securing an independent race marshal so look out! ;)

00 - Rooster07
04 - Medik8d
07 - MultiPlayaSlaya
12 - SUPERNOVADAVE
23 - choupolo
31 - Scorpean
33 - Vaxxtx
34 - D Seeker34
40 - Torque Spike
62 - Kreepnslayer
69 - Total Ownership
74 - paradoxguy99
77 - EmoS1ayer99

First Success Ballast Group Change
- Dec 23, 2011
Top 4: These racers will move down a group from last week
KreepnSlayer B
SUPERNOVADAVE
Torque Spike
Vaxxtx

Middle "4": These racers will stay put
D Seeker34
Medik8d
Choupolo
Total Ownership
paradoxguy99

Bottom 4: These racers will move up a group
Emo
Multi
Scorpean
Rooster07

Week 1 Shakedown went very well. Drivers were able to get familiar with their cars and each other on the track for the most part. The tempo of the race was set pretty well. Looks like a good omen for races to come. Click above for movie.

6514800267_ef83551087_b.jpg

Well week 2 was a different beast compared to the shakedown run. A lot of banging going down this time around. Thought we were filming a triple X skin flick with the banging. More to come.

6552982239_f58170d236_b.jpg

Well week 3 was similar to week 2. A high contact affair to say the least. The track and layout seemed built for these cars though. Some great racing to be seen in this one and it was great having a 12 man field. A Wheelracers first!!!!

6596288057_4bd2370c31_b.jpg

Another great one. Racing was fantastic in those tight corners. There was quite a bit of clean overtaking and getting back of positions. Really should yield some great replays. This track really seemed to bring to light the different characteristics of the various cars.

6648442017_38be6a9912_b.jpg

Not a bad race at all. We ran into a few lobby difficulties but were able to straighten it all out and resume. We assumed there would be more carnage but guys raced great and kept the pile-ups pretty low. The first turn shambles only materialized on the last lap of the last race. LOL. I guess misguided desperation was setting in. Great racing guys.

Well there is that option. Though from my understanding they race at quite unsocial times for UK based racers. The other ones I would look in to is the FM4 League that Dan set up of there are any slots available there or the Sports Cars World Cup on Wednesdays.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%