FM4 FM4 - Chat Thread

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
might be in the thread but...just ordered this for£24 from shopto.com.

maybe a bit late now but got some questions while i wait...

1. can you change the steering wheel in cockpit mode to right hand drive?
2. i've seen that there are endurance cars. are there any endurance leagues/teams set up like they do in the rfactor and if so, how many laps can you set it to do online?
3. does day turn to night in any of the races on here or are they all sunny settings? cheers

Hi mate

1. The steering wheel changes sides depending on where the car is from, I.e Jap cars or RHD US cars are LHD.
2. There isnt anything like that in place at the moment other than the RDFM League which has endurance races but we could set some lthing up if its popular,
3. Theres no dynamic weather in FM4 but some tracks can be done at different times of the day but no nivht races :(

Hope this helps

Hi Guys, Just trying to gauge the intrest of an Endurance series run across 6 races, times ranging from 1hr to 4hrs???? We can split these up so they dont intrude on our other series, say one a month??? What are your thoughts chaps?????

Hi Guys, Just trying to gauge the intrest of an Endurance series run across 6 races, times ranging from 1hr to 4hrs???? We can split these up so they dont intrude on our other series, say one a month??? What are your thoughts chaps?????

I likes the idea of this Chris, though I wanted to point out that in the new DTM series I'm cooking up I'm planning on making a combo of long races with some sprint type events. I'm considering doing 30+ lap events with F1 style points combined with 2x sprint events where we use the traditional win=10 points system. I think we need some longer races! If we're going to do an endurance series, then I think we should go full on endurance with 2+ hour races.

Sounds good tom! Just trying to see what people would prefer as we cant realpy have too many series goin on at once, not enough days in the week etc :) was just reading adbout the FIA Endurance world champs and thought it would.be fun, agree on the longer races front!

Wouldn't a RD DLC car pack be cool?

Vector W8 Twin Turbo
vector-w8-twin-turbo.jpg

Caterham 7
caterham-7.jpg

ARTA Garaiya
800px-ARTA_Garaiya_2005.jpg

Ginetta G50
P1010456small.jpg

Tippen Delta
1974-tippen-delta.jpg

Any more ideas?

Regarding endurance races that looks good. Especially if you take it up to 2 hours racing that will make you visit the pit for fresh tires. Get the tactics running pit now or pit a lap later. :)

Unfortunately tyres seems to last for at least a week. Fuel on the other hand does get used (or at least it did in FM3). When we did a 2 hour Le Mans race on FM3 we needed to pit 3 times for fuel, but the tyres get changed to regardless of their wear.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back