Flying Simulator AMG GT3 Zolder Setup for races/hotlaps with Motec help V.2 , 1:27:513

Hello to you Drivers!

Here again with an Awesome!setup.

it's an AMG , is fast, it doesn't give a f about tight corners and is fast did i say is fast?.....mmmmi miss something ...maybe too fast!

NOTE:
Thanks to: Popometer( youtuber/driver/engineer) i learned how to use Motec for my races/hotlaps in ACC .

Mark I setup is hotlap , Mark II is for longer races to prevent too much tyre wear ,the changes are minimal but i need to test it in a stint longer than my 45 minutes practice ,forgot to adjust the brakes to 2 ( 1 is for qualy /hotlap)and brake duct from 3 to 4 ( or you end up with burning brakes after 5 laps)

Car of Choice: Mercedes AMG GT3
Track: Zolder
Track Condition: Optimum
Track Temperature: 30°C
Air Temperature: 25°C
Time:12:00

Video:

Attachments

• Dry 30C Motec Mark I.json
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,019
  • Dry 30C Motec Mark II.json
    1.7 KB · Views: 868
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I did a 1:27.9 with the setup you previously posted. BTW what precisely do you mean adjusting brakes from 2 from 1?

ValueDescription
1Very aggressive friction coefficient, max braking performance, aggressive disc and pad wear. Pedal modulation can be tricky if out of temperature or as it wears down. Use in hotlap and qualifying sessions, sprint races and can withstand 3 hours races. Risky and dangerous to use over 3 or 4 hours because the pads will wear down, overheat and lose linearity in brake pedal feel.
2Very Good friction coefficient, very good braking performance, good disc and pad wear. Pedal modulation almost always good and linear, good feedback while overheating and gradual wear. Perfect for endurance racing, but can also be used in hotlap , qualifying sessions as well as sprint races as what it loses in performance, regains in braking modulation and predictability. The default choice for long endurance races, easily makes 12 hours and can make 24 hours race too with a bit of care. Will also overheat and lose linearity in brake pedal feel when worn out, but in a more predictable way and after much longer stints. Because of the lower friction, you could possibly use smaller brake ducts.
3Moderate friction coefficient, braking zones can be longer in dry, very moderate disc and pad wear. Excellent pedal modulation also in cold ambient conditions, very linear pedal feedback. Excellent choice for wet conditions and very long endurance races. Very predictable and easy to modulate brake pad. Because of the lower friction, you should use smaller brake ducts.
4extreme aggressive fiction coefficient. Max braking performance, extremely aggressive disc and pad wear, bad cold performance. This is a sprint race pad that can last about an hour but will show worse pedal feel, worse performance and overheating towards the end of the one hour stint. Those kinds of pads are not used in endurance racing, but included for demonstration purposes

2 to 1 ,because they r just more powerful, and they last for 90minutes ( brake pads 1 is extremely good on qualifying)the brake pad 2 is also okish if u have problems modulating ur brake pedal pressure ...they r less powerful, as you can see in the document, you posted but they last longer and the degradation from wear is much more linear; i usually go for Brake pads 2 because i'm more careful

the brake pad 4 are for practice TESTS, as stated by the Developer Aris ...

His words .

they r worn brake pads and we added them to the game just for testing purposes .....so peoplel can get used to worn out brakes, test the car stability ,at the end of the brake pads life.

THEY R NOT For racing ...

And idk why people still think they r for a race...

Hello i’m new in acc! I’ve a question to you, where i find this numbers on car setup, Numbers like 63,60ecc.. The psi are 23.5 for example
D80323C7-FA06-4948-910A-85A76137DC3D.jpeg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing