Flight Simulator X

James Johnson

The Weatherman
This is A screenshot of me on Final to KJFK (Level D 767 = Awsome Plane) I was Feeling Lazy so i let Plane do AutoLand. :D
meeefe.jpg

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Are there any plans to release a new version of Flightsimulator in the near future?

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Do you play FSX often online Chris? Maybe we can do a flight together to Le Mans before the RDLMS round there starts to ship in all the racing cars with a big cargo jet :)

Aha, a flight sim thread, how did i miss this ! I'm an FSX addict :) I only fly low and slow aircraft (A2A Piper Cub, Sibwings BirdDog, Carenado Cessna 185, Dodosim Bell 208 to name a few)

Any of you guys got the new Pacific North West scenery from ORBX? http://www.youtube.com/user/orbxtube#p/u/0/lrXsDDdWv2Y This is without a doubt the best scenery ever made for FSX.

Since i discovered ORBX stuff i uninstalled all the rest of my addon scenery packages (including UTX/GEX) Everything is a letdown after flying ORBX to be honest :)

This sounded like an ORBX advert :D i have nothing to do with them, i just thought those of you who aren't aware of their stuff should check it out. If your into low and slow bush flying you just have to get some of their scenery. It takes FSX to a new level imho.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000