rF2 Flat6 Series @ Slovakiaring - Sat 09 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Slovakiaring2.png

Guys I am sorry but you may have to put up with me for another week. Stephen of course, misses you all, but is not feeling to good. I have chosen to race the Flat6 Series, this mod has recently received an update, it is a superb mod and drives lovely, I am confident that we will all enjoy racing her. We are going to be racing at "Slovakiaring" this again is a lovely created track mod, there is a prominent hump on the straight between turn 2 and three that causes some cars to fly with the front wheels off the ground ..indeed great fun.

Eligibility

You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in rFactor 2 and on this board.

Join Us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and TeamSpeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
TeamSpeak Installation Guide: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FLAT6

Car: EnduRacers Flat6 Series rF2 build 5.00 Free On Steam

Track: Slovakiaring v1.1 Free On Steam
Layout: Variant 4
Track Temperature: 25°C
Pitstop: Your Choice
Fixed Setups: No (Setups can be shared)
Start Type: Formation lap, followed by a Standing Start
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting

Schedule: (EU) Friday 08 Feb 2019
Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (20 minutes - Private)

Warm Up: 20:50 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:55 UTC (25 minutes)
Warm Up: 21:20 UTC (5 minutes)

Race 2: 21:25 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. [COLOR=#b30000][B]Craig Dunkley[/B][/COLOR] - Your Race Host
  2. rikirk
  3. Victor Jimenez
  4. [B][COLOR=#b30000]alexSchmurtz[/COLOR][/B]
  5. Sasha Black
  6. Theo van den Brink
  7. [B][COLOR=#b30000]Steve Le Gallez[/COLOR][/B]
  8. [B][COLOR=#b30000]Stephen Gibb[/COLOR][/B]
  9. Juan Roguez
  10. Martin Fiala
  11. Antmerino
  12. Ingemar Petersson
  13. Magnus Dahlgren
  14. [B][COLOR=#b30000]Paul Glover[/COLOR][/B]
  15. Hans Dahlgren
  16. Mikka Persson
  17. machadotiago2
  18. Xus
  19. Pea Lundin
  20. ARG1980
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
UTP# 02 -CD

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Reserve Drivers
If you have not got a place in the race event before official practice starts, please be in TeamSpeak by 20:15 UTC. Not before 20:20 UTC I will start to invite the reserve (reserve's) drivers into the event, starting at the top of the reserve list and working down depending on available slots.

A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

@Craig Dunkley Will Be there. After reinstalled the whole thing it's all good.
I tested all gt3 pack today while you all were racing and they are a real treat to drive. I felt more connected with either the Aston or the Mac.

Will get the flat 6 for Saturday wishing for more core rfactor since I can't attend on Fridays due to the time shift.

At this point I enjoy rf2 even better than AC.

See you soon.

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

@Craig Dunkley Will Be there. After reinstalled the whole thing it's all good.
I tested all gt3 pack today while you all were racing and they are a real treat to drive. I felt more connected with either the Aston or the Mac.

Will get the flat 6 for Saturday wishing for more core rfactor since I can't attend on Fridays due to the time shift.

At this point I enjoy rf2 even better than AC.

See you soon.

I am happy that you managed to sort your problems out m8 ..welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Yes Friday and Saturday, saves having to learn two tracks :thumbsup: ...I know many humans have tight schedules..family work etc ..I thought this may help some a little ..welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:
That's exactly what I thought about it. It is my home circuit and I like it. I also had a chance to drive Porsche 911 GT3 on it in real last year.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 297 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%