rF2 Flat6 Series @ Silverstone - Friday 8th January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
anyone got any decent setups??? i'm like 5 seconds off the pace !!
Default setup is completely decent, the few adjustments avaliable are only there to adjust to your driving style or to deal with certain problems you are personally experiencing with the handling.
I have tested extremeties of most of the settings, and none bring an universal increase in performance, all just affect the handling differently in different corners.

Default setup is completely decent, the few adjustments avaliable are only there to adjust to your driving style or to deal with certain problems you are personally experiencing with the handling.
Cheers.... You said the same on the server lol. I'm five seconds off the pace you are running at when I run offline with the ai. I am no good at analysing my driving and adjusting my setups. Think I just need to practice more lol.

Cheers.... You said the same on the server lol. I'm five seconds off the pace you are running at when I run offline with the ai. I am no good at analysing my driving and adjusting my setups. Think I just need to practice more lol.
Lol hey you said in the server, that you are still learning the corners... I think I have done ~ 500 laps on this verison of RF2 Silverstone alone... Dont worry, it will come with laps. Also its a long track, so the gaps are bigger too. If the laptime was for example 1.30:00 not 2.00:00, you would only be 3,75s off :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.2%