rF2 Flat6 Series @ Road Atlanta - Fri 02Feb18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well i had some problems with my pc and could't race tonight....i hope you all had a good race and hopefully this combo appears again :)

Even though it was a chaotic race, I had a great time. This combo is incredible!

I want to apologize to anyone who has been able to play on the track, especially @ComoVac , who after I left, I could not stop the car and hit him, and the start of the second race, a car appeared in front of me and I hit a swerves.

@Ernesto Romero sorry for the touch I gave you in the last lap, but I could not do anything, your car did not stop appearing and disappearing.

See you late, guys ;)

Hands down, these cars are definitely my favourite across any simracing game ever; even being at the back is a bucket of smiles :inlove:

@Kresh at the beginning of lap 2 of race 2, I was carrying a lot more speed but I should have stayed more to the right. I think our contact was 50/50, and I apologize for my part :notworthy:

Hands down, these cars are definitely my favourite across any simracing game ever; even being at the back is a bucket of smiles :inlove:

@Kresh at the beginning of lap 2 of race 2, I was carrying a lot more speed but I should have stayed more to the right. I think our contact was 50/50, and I apologize for my part :notworthy:

So sorry about that Daniel, a car cut the corner and he went of track I didn't expect him to go side by side with me on the last corner and I went wide as I came back on the line we made contact I should have maybe been more careful but just unfortunate, sorry again mate :(

Sorry guys but I'm having a lot of problems with rfactor2 today. I will not be able to do this race. See you next time!
SIgn me out please
Sorry I can't join. My broadband is off again :(. Have fun all.
I am sorry for writting so late, I thought i will come back at home on time for the race but I couldnt. I will hace to sign out
Well i had some problems with my pc and could't race tonight....i hope you all had a good race and hopefully this combo appears again :)
Apologies for not responding sooner. It's a shame that you were unable to join us for Friday's races; hopefully we will see you again in the upcoming events.

in please
Come on mate, you can't give up that easily! :laugh: And you must not fear being the slowest... that honour is mine! :p

Assuming I can get everything running, I'd like to give these a go.

In please :)
I was glad to see that you managed to get everything running! We hope you enjoyed the event, and it will be great to see you back again for more Flat6 Series action!

in please
Sorry for not adding you to the list - I did not see your request until after the race - but it was great to see you on track!

Even though it was a chaotic race, I had a great time. This combo is incredible!
I could not agree more! The starts were a bit chaotic, and the track didn't help either with all of its bumps, but the car-track combination was great fun! It will definitely be making a return in the future!

I (almost) feel exactly the same way! I'm glad to see that you're enjoying these events! There's still more to come! ;)

Finally, a quick reminder for everyone, the event thread for next week is live (see here); Bathurst will be the venue for our next set of races on Friday 9th February, and there may even be a small surprise in store! We hope to see you there! :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%