Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR

Cars Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can't believe all the positive comment re: this mod. I tried it and eventually realised that you cant seem to make the cars spin out at all. ?They are much too planted. Where is the realism? And agree that there appears to be too much damping feeling in the FFB. Compared to cars created by ISI there is no comparison. Someone needs to give this mod the same FFB as the ISI stock content.
I have no problem at all making them spin... In fact the slightest touch from the ai and I'm spinning

Yea, this car is very tail happy under various conditions found commonly on a lap of any track, particularly off camber corners and things like hard braking zones with a bend in them. Of course there are differences to the car from others and that involves a very forgiving nature in circumstances that let you mash the gas pedal without much issue.

Ok I just ran a few laps on Norschleife Summer and not even close to spinning out with a best lap of 7.17. This is with no Assists! I do use a DD Bodnar wheel tho so can really feel the tyres alot better and have lots more control than my old G27 but still was way too easy. I prefer the stuff from ISI like the 458 Ferrari from which seems to have a more realistic level of grip.

I dunno, its a GT3 car which are pretty well planted. Even so I can induce a spin coming out of a hairpin easily enough or braking hard over very bumpy parts of a track (sunset bend Sebring, turn 1 Palm Springs Road).

I'm also pretty sure the Ferrari is supposed to be a less capable car. Maybe you're just a way better driver than all of us. :p

There's an ISI Ferrari?

Holy cow, how should they have managed to bought the license to do so!? :roflmao:
No, there is no licenced Ferrari model for rF2 out there - provocatively said I would guess there is even no legally converted Ferrari out there (but this is a different story :ninja:). Only scratch made ones comes from APEX and URD (ok, their's not named Ferrari though).

very odd physics of the car, rear wing not working, oversteer overall on different condotions and I dont mind how to fix that....

I dunno, its a GT3 car which are pretty well planted. Even so I can induce a spin coming out of a hairpin easily enough or braking hard over very bumpy parts of a track (sunset bend Sebring, turn 1 Palm Springs Road).

I'm also pretty sure the Ferrari is supposed to be a less capable car. Maybe you're just a way better driver than all of us. :p

that's the thing, it's not a gt3 car. It's the gt3 cup car, (or carrera cup, or supercup). Before the arrival of the cayman gt4 clubsport, these are porsche's entry level race cars meant for a "developmental" series.

You guys who claim this car has oversteer and even spinning. Either you are trying sim racing for the first time or something is very wrong with your setup (physical or settings). I'm guessing the latter considering the clientel of this site.

You guys who claim this car has oversteer and even spinning. Either you are trying sim racing for the first time or something is very wrong with your setup (physical or settings). I'm guessing the latter considering the clientel of this site.
I think most of us are not used to drive a rear engined car. I have tried this flat 6 Porsche too @ Bathurst and i switched very quick to the Renault Megane car, even when this is by far not a favourite of mine.
So it comes to setting up a car. And that is for some sim drivers a big problem.

I have some experience with boats in pc games (most recent ARMA 3);)
Everybody knows that the landing craft and Other boats in ARMA 3 are using the ARM 2.5 physics engine and that the water resistance variables are not fully modelled and thus the roll and pitch of simulated water does not affect the rolling resistance. ;):whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back