rF2 Flat6 Series @ Bathurst - Fri 09Feb18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Please remove me from tonight's event I cannot get along with the car track combination.

thanks
Internet connection problems. I'm off. Sorry mates
Really sorry, but I won’t make this one. Keep having to sign out of these when things come up :(
Frick..... I might be out guys getting blue screen of death
I shall remove you all from the sign-up list. It's a shame that you will not be with us tonight, but we hope to see you again next time! :)

Put me as a maybe, as I might not make it, just in case.
Not a problem buddy! :thumbsup:

@Dirk Steffen I'll just leave this here
kitten-emergencies-signs-to-look-out-for-537479947ec1c.jpg

:p

Hope to see you at the next one :)
Awwwwwhhh

Look, The Ambassador is using my very own distinct and highly advanced phsychological racing warfare tactics against me ;-)
It clearly won’t work though as I just loooooove pussies!

G'day chaps! I would just like to very quickly say that I am sorry last night's event ended so abruptly. Though I may have been off the pace (as is usually the case) I did feel quite comfortable after a few laps (unlike last week), so after several incidents and spins (most of which were self-inflicted) I honestly became quite annoyed with my performance, and pretty much decided to give up… :unsure: I know, I did not exactly set the best example for others, but unfortunately my frustration got the better of me. I had no desire to continue racing, hence my reason for letting @Yuri and @Leprekaun pass without so much as a fight in the second race. For this I would like to apologise to you all; on reflection I can see that my behaviour was incredibly childish and inexcusable, and I will do my utmost to ensure that it does not happen again in the future.

I appreciate that this may be a strange message - the decision to make this announcement was difficult, and you may ask why I have told you this - but I feel as though you are owed an explanation for my sulkiness during and after the event.

Last night I started to question my ability to "race", but I have since realised that I lost sight of the intention of these events, which is to have fun and allow drivers to gain experience. I am admittedly very rusty at the moment, and all of you "new boys" on the scene have really taken sim-racing to another level so it came as a bit of a shock when I realised how much my pace and ability is currently lacking. However I now know that this is not something about which I should be disheartened; instead I need to pick myself up, and see this as an opportunity to learn, practice, and better my skills.

So, once again, I apologise for the way in which I conducted myself during yesterday's event. If it ever happens again I give each of you permission to virtually slap me! :giggle:

----------------------------------------

Couple of pictures from yesterday's race!

LCoPrm7.png

OZfvQn2.png
Thank you very much for sharing these pictures! They look incredible! :D

Finally, while I'm here, I would like to let everyone know that the event thread for next week is now live (see here); the next round of races will be at Mid Ohio, on Friday 16th February! We hope to see you there! :) Unfortunately the event that was originally proposed cannot go ahead as we were unable to find a decent version of Monaco that not only works with DX11, but which also comes from a reputable source.

G'day chaps! I would just like to very quickly say that I am sorry last night's event ended so abruptly. Though I may have been off the pace (as is usually the case) I did feel quite comfortable after a few laps (unlike last week), so after several incidents and spins (most of which were self-inflicted) I honestly became quite annoyed with my performance, and pretty much decided to give up… :unsure: I know, I did not exactly set the best example for others, but unfortunately my frustration got the better of me. I had no desire to continue racing, hence my reason for letting @Yuri and @Leprekaun pass without so much as a fight in the second race. For this I would like to apologise to you all; on reflection I can see that my behaviour was incredibly childish and inexcusable, and I will do my utmost to ensure that it does not happen again in the future.

I appreciate that this may be a strange message - the decision to make this announcement was difficult, and you may ask why I have told you this - but I feel as though you are owed an explanation for my sulkiness during and after the event.

Last night I started to question my ability to "race", but I have since realised that I lost sight of the intention of these events, which is to have fun and allow drivers to gain experience. I am admittedly very rusty at the moment, and all of you "new boys" on the scene have really taken sim-racing to another level so it came as a bit of a shock when I realised how much my pace and ability is currently lacking. However I now know that this is not something about which I should be disheartened; instead I need to pick myself up, and see this as an opportunity to learn, practice, and better my skills.

So, once again, I apologise for the way in which I conducted myself during yesterday's event. If it ever happens again I give each of you permission to virtually slap me! :giggle:

Thank you very much for sharing these pictures! They look incredible! :D

Finally, while I'm here, I would like to let everyone know that the event thread for next week is now live (see here); the next round of races will be at Mid Ohio, on Friday 16th February! We hope to see you there! :) Unfortunately the event that was originally proposed cannot go ahead as we were unable to find a decent version of Monaco that not only works with DX11, but which also comes from a reputable source.

No worries mate, we all have been in the situation that felt frustrated because not performing the way we desire, but we the simracers are as perseverant as real drivers :D
I still trying to figure out how the h*** @Yuri was going that fast, despite having his setup...unable to match that pace

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%