rF2 Flat6 @ Sebring - Sunday 4th June 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
maxresdefault (2).jpg
We are back with rFactor 2 Sunday's and we are now branching into more demanding forms of Motorsport. Do you have what it takes to battle the GT's around a World Class Endurance circuit?

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (Teamspeak is not mandatory but is recommended)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FLAT6
Cars: Flat6 by Enduracers
Track: Sebring
Briefing: Open Setups - Feel free to share them :thumbsup:

Practice: 17:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:00 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 18:10 GMT (5 minutes)
Race: 18:15 GMT (45 minutes)

IMPORTANT! - YOU CAN RUN EITHER DX9 OR DX11. THE SERVER IS COMPATIBLE WITH EITHER VERSION OF THE GAME.

Entry List
  1. Joseph Wright
  2. mancSLO
  3. Jonas Hillert
  4. Gasper Zupan
  5. Matt Le Gallez
  6. Free Slot
  7. Free Slot
  8. Free Slot
  9. Free Slot
  10. Free Slot
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
~58 MAX (based on available garage spots)

EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF SIGN UPS!

UTP 16 JW

Last edited:
Well, the performance seems alright, but this car feels to me just as uncontrollable as in the past. I was hoping that after updates it would be better, and maybe it is, but I still don't connect to it. I tested it for about an hour yesterday and I feel like making a coin toss every time I approach a braking zone. Have to sign out, sorry. :(

Well, I don't (have what it takes :D) But I am happy to line up in the back of the grid and try...

+1 Please

And, may I suggest we use the new ER Series 2.0 Flat 6s (GTC) as opposed to the standalone older version? This is how old (designed for dx9) vs new (updated for dx11) look in comparison; car drives the same and default setup is very similar, should not be differences and looks are just nicer...

Just a thought; thks!

upload_2017-6-3_9-58-34.png

I'm In .. as long as 19:45:00 Sunday June 4, 2017 in GMT converts to
12:45:00 Sunday June 4, 2017 in US/Pacific :D

I'm still getting way to much bloom in DX11 with this car/mod ..

What version is on the server now the stand alone or ER 2.0 ?
this from the RD server :
rFactor 2(rFactor2.exe) 06.03.2017 - 21.00.13.01.jpg

My PP is on med ,still even set to off it still glows a bit to much I think . I know they are still tweaking it so its all good .. but I have seen some DX11 pic's with this mod that don't have the bloom like I do .. so Im wondering if they have PP off ..?
flushed cbash&shaders in between every beta release ...

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back