Flat 6 mod. Old version worked , new one doesn't.

Hey guys....I have been playing around with this mod for a couple years now. We have two different versions of it , which both seem to of been made by "Enduracers ".

The older file ( V1.3 ) can be found here >> http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/flat6-gt3-enduracers-v1-1.7303/ And it works really good in my older GSCx V1.51 install. I can't seem to get it to work in either my main AMS or AMS/GSCx beta versions on steam.

Then we have this second version which can be found here >> http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/flat-6.9189/ ( Says it's V1.4 ) which seems to be missing a bunch of files and is broken. I'm not sure where all the extra files went when this version was made. And although it loads , it crashes the game about 9 out of 10 times.

On this second version , it seems some people have gotten it to work in AMS up to about a year ago....but now? Any of you guys this mod to work in AMS? Whjat's the deal with the lack of missing files compared to the older V1.3...anyone know?

not really gonna help but why would you wanna use Flat 6 with funky physics when you have Boxer Cup car in AMS ? league ?

Well , hard to explain I guess. Overall , the old Flat6 mod is a slightly older generation , more raw race car then what the newer Boxers are. One thing about the old Flat 6 mod is , after I few laps and everything warms up , I seem to be able to get the rear of the car to stay a little more planted. The front doesn't seem to push as much either....as if the heated tires are starting to do their job.

On the new Boxer....the front always seems to want to keep pushing. No matter how many laps I get on the thing. The rear doesn't ever seem to warm up and settle in at all and it gets loose , it's a lot harder to get the car corrected again before the rear passes you up. When the ties are cold , she can be a handful , but even after they warm up....still drifts all over the place for me.

Power seems real close between the two , but I can average a 2 - 3 seconds a lap faster in the old Flat 6 mod. It's a little more old school , but it also seems to settle after a few laps. Like I was saying....it seems slightly more old school , but for me it really seems to be the best Porsche model I've driven. Maybe it's because I've spent more time with it then the Boxer? I don't know.

As far as that goes , I like the Reiza cars better then any sim out there , but on the Boxer ? Porsche....I for some reason like the older / modded version better.

Hi V1.4 works perfect for me in AMS, V1.3 kicks me to desktop when i exit to main menu, i have no idea why but the Old School Mod from GSCE does this sometimes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back