rF2 Flat 6 @ Atlanta Motorsport Park - Tuesday 1st August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi guys!!

I want to thank the organization for allowing us to enjoy this great combination.

The classification was as expected. I want to apologize to Osasuyi for disturbing him on his return. I looked in the mirror as I left the pitlane and nobody was coming and when I left the lane he came in timed lap.

The departure I made with great caution, since the first curve was very complicated with so many cars and could produce an incident.

The race consisted of keeping behind @Anders Nilsson , @Matt Le Gallez and Osasuyi Emumwen. @Matt Le Gallez, you have to have the courage to put the car where you did it:thumbsup:

After the mistakes of Osasuyi Emumwen and @Matt Le Gallez, I was left alone with @Anders Nilson to whom I advance after an error of his.

Later they signed up for the party @Tobias Röhner and @Kenneth Jeanty

Time was running out and nerves were beginning to show. I leave in three corners in a row and lose all the advantage I had over the group that was chasing me.

In the last laps I have a touch with @Tobias Röhner and @Kenneth Jeanty (sorry guys), the touch with the latter makes me trompe and lose the 4th position.

Happy with the pace I kept despite the mistakes the last lap.

See you!;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back