Flag display & few extras simhub ACC ONLY

Misc Flag display & few extras simhub ACC ONLY 0.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
ULTRA_SALTY_DAN submitted a new resource:

Flag display & few extras for phones - Flag display for phones if you don't want to buy a flag led box

So my 1st upload so not sure if doing this right but here goes.
A little dash I made just for ACC with flags and a few extras thrown in.
literally a stand alone dash that I have a phone placed over my screen just for added awareness in a race and now when its not on it feels weird without it

So if you don't want to buy a flag LED box then this is a perfect option for you, if an old phone/screen is lying around not being used

it has -
Engine start
Starter to begin
Green flag
Yellow flags...

Read more about this resource...

I do want to use this for ACC but get a black screen on the smartphone.
I don't know what to say as I have redownloaded the files twice and checked them over and it runs fine using phone and using it as overlay on screen.

maybe open the dash in edit dashboard and turn off the idle screen for ACC logo. click manage screens in top right and see if your background image is set to ACC if not click the box and common library section scroll to ACC image and double click it and click save, see if that works. if not delete the screen section as shown in the image below and save & see if that works & let me know as ill just re upload the original file without the idle screen for future update

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    347.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back