Fixing tyres in Assetto Corsa

1600769246718.png

Hi guys. I've been installing some cars on AC, I'm new to it and I downloaded a bunch of Japanese street racers from Touge Workshop. I downloaded two packs. The packs are really good but they have two cars that althought tuned with different body kits and specs have the same folder name and they conflict after installing both packs. It's the Nissan Sileighty and the Mazda RX7.
I renamed the folders so I could have the two cars at the same time but now I'm getting that error. I'm assuming it has something to do with renaming the tyres in tyres.ini but I can't find that file.
Can someone point me out to it? I'll probably figure the rest since I come from more than 10 years of F1 Challenge 99-02 modding.

Thanks

Hi i have the exact same problem i when i wanna replace the tyres it says you can't because CM couldn't find any .
I went through the files replaced anything tyre related but still it doesn't work. Did you find a way to fix it??

Some packs have encrypted cars where you can't change anything (including the folder name), could be running into that issue. More commonly though that'll break the audio files since those use the folder name.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 363 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%