Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I still haven't been able to fix Sierra (also some other car mods). When I try to get screenshots with DoF, part of the windshield decal is blurry. If I disable DoF, everything is ok. Also, the blurry part changes depending on the camera position and the amount of DoF I'm using.

Here's an example with another car mod, Suzuki Alto ha23v. Check out the Suzuki decal in the windshield, the problem is the same with Sierra.

EDIT: Found out that at least in this case the problem might be that all of the windows are one object, and the blurred side window and rear window are shown through the decal. Also, the decal isn't showing at all from the cockpit view with this skin (other skins of the same mod show decal from the cockpit).
I'll see if I can fix this, now that I know what the actual problem is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_660_series_ha23v_mustang_ks_monza66_15-7-120-10-33-34.jpg
    Screenshot_660_series_ha23v_mustang_ks_monza66_15-7-120-10-33-34.jpg
    886.9 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
i have the very same problem, been using CM fine for a while, after playing rfactor 2 and returning to AC i have this issue, does not even work correctly from ACs.EXE.

After fiddling about for 30mins & getting nowhere, a simple replug of wheel usb and all is fine !

Last edited:
i have the very same problem, been using CM fine for a while, after playing rfactor 2 and returning to AC i have this issue, does not even work correctly from ACs.EXE.

After fiddling about for 30mins & getting nowhere, a simple replug of wheel usb and all is fine !
What wheel do you have?

- Control Panel settings (Profiles for specific games? The Logitech dfgt/G25/G27 software likes screw up with different profiles for different games

- Do your CM settings look like in my screenshots above?

Recently I upgraded my Content Manager to premium, but now every time I try to start any sort of race with any type of content; kunos and modded alike, the game throws up the message "Unexpected Error" and CM says the error might have something to do with the following:

AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
AC\game.cpp (112): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

What can I do to fix this problem?

Recently I upgraded my Content Manager to premium, but now every time I try to start any sort of race with any type of content; kunos and modded alike, the game throws up the message "Unexpected Error" and CM says the error might have something to do with the following:

AC\game.cpp (112): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

What can I do to fix this problem?
Try running the game through steam once, then try again with CM

What wheel do you have?

- Control Panel settings (Profiles for specific games? The Logitech dfgt/G25/G27 software likes screw up with different profiles for different games

- Do your CM settings look like in my screenshots above?

G27, i dont make profiles for the logitech software, 1 size fits all for me. Its possible i had the cm lock option enabled previously with no issues.

The only thing you didn't try is .... starting up via Content Manager without the mods.

It might be possible that something went wrong with the mods install ... even maybe causing a problem for the original launcher.

Unactivate them, re-verify file integrity, retry with original launcher and retry starting with CM without adding mods.

There is a version file in the root folder that I think a version of SOL or the older GBW Suite changed that CM doesn't like. Delete that file and CM won't give you an error anymore. I forgot what the file is called but I'm 90% sure it's a simple txt file and isn't needed.

clearly your screenshot answers your question.

all the channels under "logged" shows values, which means it's being recorded.

That's not exactly the information I was hoping for Wayne.

My colleague and I have found ways to extract some of the data - the right hand pane shows what it logs - but I am really wanting to set up a suspension histogram, among other things. There are parts of the suspension which are unavailable in MoTeC so I looked online for further information but cannot get it to work. I can't get MoTeC to add a histogram page, as per the attached image. Only gauges are available.

Attachments

• MoTeC suspension.jpg
    MoTeC suspension.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Just a small note - I'm using MoTeC 1.1.4 with the same ACTi & it's fine, other than sometimes getting the track length wrong for the Nordschleife ( if anyone knows how to force a track length, I'd really love to know - rebuilding the track from the lap itself doesn't seem to do that ). ACTI does come with a preconfigured workspace.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back