Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue when entering online servers thru Content Manager, I cannot enter with my nickname driver, instead it appears "Player"!
When entering online servers thru AC game all's okay! So I guess the issue is relative only with CM!
*Thought of re-installing CM again, but if anyone here has experienced the same and has the solution it'd avoid me all the hassle :)

Is it set up correctly here?

1589538141589.png

Hi everyone,

I installed Sol 1.5 by replacing all folders in Assetto Corsa. Now when I run the game I get a message saying:
Game crashed:
pp filter "system /cfg/ppfilters/default.ini"is missing.

Can anybody tell me what to do?

Thanks,
Marcelo

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 195
I don't know why you replaced the folders in AC. You should have simply copied Sol into Assetto Corsa and left the base game alone. The message is because you removed a required file for the game to launch. Here is the default.ini file. Place it in the assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters folder and that should solve your problem. There are a few more stock ppfilters that came with the game originally so you may get errors about those even when you replace the current missing one. I tried to zip all of them up for you, but RD doesn't allow you to attach .zip files to a message.

Attachments

• default.ini
    6 KB · Views: 469
Hi.

I am using the Content Manager Server screens to prepare files that are then copied up to a hosted server, which seems to work pretty well in main. But I can't se the server name. It seems to default to "Assetto Corsa Server"

So my Q is, is there a way to set the server name via Content Manager Server? When it writes out the server_cfg file it omits the NAME=field, which is kind of annoying!

Thanks.

Yeah thanks. I just hadn't spotted I could over-type that field. I've got it working OK now.

Are you hosting your server externally as well? Trying to get the FTP section to work but without joy so far. Copying the files CM Server outputs up via FileZilla is working OK and the FTP test works, so my login details are correct. So I am not sure what else CM Server is trying to copy up. The error relates to ACServer.exe which it doesnt need to be copying for me...

Thanks for the reply. Got it sorted. Just needed to get the path right on the web host. It is copying up ACServer.exe as well which it doesn't need to do, but that isn't doing any harm.

anyone still getting issues with this? Even after that shader patch update, still get blurriness for example with the Ford Sierra and even my old fix of changing the glass texture to a transparent file i made isn't working anymore :( If i turn of TAA it works but game looks like complete dirt even with all the other graphics settings turned up to full.

Found a fix that works quite well and turns out with the sierra I had to change to Alpha testing on the windscreen decals as well as the interior glass as well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.5%