Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I'll try that. How do i downgrade to an older version? And how do i upgrade to a specific version? Thank you!
You should change CSP versions. Not CM versions, just to be clear.
Go to settings > custom shaders patch > about and updates,
go all the way down until you see the referred versions (The ones with a green "recommended" beneath them). Just click them to downgrade/update. Restart CM between updates/downgrades just to be sure.

I wrote a email to Ilja. He recommended to use KEY Combination CTRL+D. That was the reason, that he has no issue when he disable something. He said he will fix it. But that was some weeks ago. Think he is very busy.

Hello, I am stuck on how to change the session time of track day in assetto corsa using content manager.

I have had a look on the internet and in cm settings but can't find where to alter the session time.

Thanks

Good morning all, I had content manager full edition and was working well, I can download mods etc no problem but this morning I switched pc on and content manager has disappeared. Anyone else have this?

Hello, I have AC and content manager installed but I am not sure if I have done it correctly.

Right now I have an AC folder in this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

and I also have an AC folder in my Documents folder which is where the content manager.exe folder is.

I have a content folder in both, not sure where I should be downloading and copying new cars / tracks.

I'm wondering if the AC folder in documents was created when I installed content manager, and I should of pointed it to the steam apps folder for AC so they both integrated?

When you download rar files for new cars or tracks, just open content manager and drag the files into the window, then you will see a button turn green on top right corner. Click on it and click install.

The assetto folder in my documents is usually where screenshots and stuff like that gets saves. Your real content is in the steam folder which you mentioned first

Thanks, should content manager also be installed in the steam AC folder? I am getting weird behaviour, like if I start the game with content manager it forgets all my control settings and they have to be re-detected. My current thoughts are to uninstall content manager and try again.

Thanks, should content manager also be installed in the steam AC folder? I am getting weird behaviour, like if I start the game with content manager it forgets all my control settings and they have to be re-detected. My current thoughts are to uninstall content manager and try again.
No, it's recommended to put the .exe outside the AC root folder

I guess it's been detected by your antivirus software and put in quarantine as surely a false positive
Check it as it might be there and you might surely restore it and tell your AV it's a secure file.

As long as there's no update, it should work ... but a new update might make problem again.

cuando intento entrar en el servidor de entrenos me da fallo y al colocar los coches en la carpeta de conted cars en la carpeta si me salen pero una vez dentro del conted no me los encuentra ni me deja rodar con ellos en el servidor
alguien sabria porque puede ser
Please use English as per our ToS.
When I try to enter the training server it fails and when placing the cars in the folder of conted cars in the folder if they leave me but once inside the conted it does not find them or let me roll with them on the server someone would know why it could be

Last edited by a moderator:
I was experiencing this problem pretty regularly a couple weeks ago and it seems to have gone away. I can’t say for sure what I did to fix it, bc I have spent so much time tweaking settings in CM but I did redo and save all my control presets in CM

Edit: With a Thrustmaster TX

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back