Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

The error message says it had an unreadable image file 82944 bytes in size, I suppose you could search your AC folder for 83KB files and see if any of them fail to open in a regular image viewer. Unfortunately doesn't mention a filename. But if you know it's associated with a particular mod that helps narrow it down.

I have a problem, the engine produces black smoke. Every car. Where is the disabled or settings? Screenshot "Alive: 39"/ "Dead: 5961"/ "Alive (after sim): 39. The values change whenever black smoke is generated. Without smoke values is "Alive: 0"/ "Dead: 6000"/ "Alive (after sim): 0". English can be bad, sorry.

fghfghgf.jpg

I still have that ghosting motion issue on some modded car's onboard cams. I tried to change all values of windshield material, or import settings from kunos cars, also tried a different diffuse texture, none of them solved with latest csp builds.

edit: after I found a fully transparent dds for diffuse texture use, seems it solved the issue.

Last edited:
Hello,

Today I installed a full version of Content Manager. It's looking great but at the first practise my wheel (logitech G29) don't work. After several changes in options/controls/wheel and saving the presets, it still don't work. no shifting, no steering, nothing.
Changing the USB-port doesn't working either.
Anybody a solution??

That's also the same way I managed for all controllers ... and that works. ;)

If later it should happen again ... just load another preset ( as keyboard for example ) ... and reload afterwards the one you will have created for your wheel.
That's also working when this problem occurs randomly but not often ....later

If you are using G HUB, I would recomend to completely uninstall it (with something that deletes the register in windows), and installing the Logitech Gaming Software. It may look old and outdated (and it is) but it has a lot more compatibility than the newer one. Dunno why, but G-Hub absolutely messed up my steering detection and rotation when I installed it, and it as a complete sh*t to remove.

I had the same problem with many but not all apps. I investigated by comparing the mods contents verses what was installed and found python files were not being put in place. I reported the bug about 3 weeks ago and the lack of python copying 2 weeks ago on the CSP discord as well as sending an email. So far zero response. I assume content manager is abandonware now.

If using shaders patch, try change this value to zero
[APPS]
CUSTOM_ERRORS_HANDLING=0 ; Custom errors handling for Python apps; 1 or 0
(in ..\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config)

Hi all - fairly new to Assetto Corsa mods and loving Content Manager (Full). Could I just ask there are green dots to the right of the car and track names, and some tracks / cars don't have these. What is the green dot representing?

Thanks for the advice.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 301 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing