Fix start position in second race

As many in the forum know, in the Stock Car championship, the second race makes a change in start position.
Winner in the first race start the second in the tenth position, second - ninth, third - eighth...
But the game reverses the whole grid, so the first start the last in the second race and so the whole grid.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

As many in the forum know, in the Stock Car championship, the second race makes a change in start position.
Winner in the first race start the second in the tenth position, second - ninth, third - eighth...
But the game reverses the whole grid, so the first start the last in the second race and so the whole grid.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

Love to resolve this issue as well.

Actually I’d be happy if the second race allowed you to have a seperate qualifying session rather than automatically doing a reverse grid. I played with 2 races and 2 qualifying sessions but the second qualifying automatically does a reverse grid.

in automobilista folder go to the series folder find the srs file scroll down to scene order you will see the tracks ie monza just type monza again and so on now you can qualify in second race make sure in the settings that only 1 race is selected ive done this for my supercar mod so now I have 30 races in my championship hope this helps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 230 13.8%