Resource icon

Save Game fix my satsuma please (fixed) 2019-11-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok.... sorry to inform but i can't do it. There is something wrong with your clutch.... i got the car to run but will not move, and luckily you had the inspection cover off where i could see why it would not move. and your clutch and clutch pressure plate is gone and i tried using msceditor to reinstall it... didn't work..... before that i tried using cheat box to bring them to me and they acted like they was still installed.... the only thing i can do for you is use msceditor to uninstall them and load in to the game and spawn them close to the car for you... they will have to be manually installed by taking the motor out and taking the gearbox off and installing the clutch and pressure plate then put the gearbox back on and throw it back in the car and pray it moves....

Ok.... sorry to inform but i can't do it. There is something wrong with your clutch.... i got the car to run but will not move, and luckily you had the inspection cover off where i could see why it would not move. and your clutch and clutch pressure plate is gone and i tried using msceditor to reinstall it... didn't work..... before that i tried using cheat box to bring them to me and they acted like they was still installed.... the only thing i can do for you is use msceditor to uninstall them and load in to the game and spawn them close to the car for you... they will have to be manually installed by taking the motor out and taking the gearbox off and installing the clutch and pressure plate then put the gearbox back on and throw it back in the car and pray it moves....
I had it Fixed and Reposted it, just did not realize the clutch plate was gone. I was able to put it back on the Car ill Repost it if it moves. I did have it wired and running though so I don't know why the save was deleted

Here is the Car, Running and Driving. Sorry I though it just needed to be wired and didn't do more then just start it up the first time, I Tested it this time and its good to go

Attachments

• defaultES2File.txt
    82.1 KB · Views: 183
  • graveyard.txt
    111 bytes · Views: 151
  • items.txt
    27.7 KB · Views: 165
  • meshsave.txt
    1.7 MB · Views: 149
  • options.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 166
  • trophies.txt