Fix Months

Different tracks have different days of different months, for example, Ortana is 22/4 whereas another track could be in default June and I can't change the month to when I want on any of the tracks. - otherwords, if I want to race on Christmas Day at 2pm chances I can't. Also, time progression set to "off" won't save either and keeps going back to "real".

Can you also have a look at the brakes in the Karts - a tad too aggressive and easy to lock up but I suppose it could be me and my driving style. I noticed you have sponsors by Fanatec and maybe they've supplied their brakes to you - Thrustmaster T LCM. I'm finding this to be an issue with "many" cars where they lock up very easily. But I'm yet to fiddle with brake settings but tbh other sims I use default in Thrustmaster and in-game sim' settings and it's go go go for me.

Can't be bovvered to go over to Reiza forums to post there as I'm here.

Other than that the FFB is feeling pretty good to me and the sim' visually looks absolutely splendid!

Seasons (meaning selecting dates and having wintery track art) aren't supported yet, but that is coming at the update at the end of this month. You have to be easy on the kart brakes in game and irl as the brakes only act on the rear tyres, braking too hard is like pulling a hand brake.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years