First timer questions

Hi you guys. I recently got licensed, and I just received my headset and configured it and TeamSpeak. I don't know yet how to go about booking for a race here, or how to invoke TeamSpeak and connect it to the right server. Can someone point me to a tutorial?

Hi Ernest,

• TeamSpeak: The threads of each club race contain all the encessary links about how to set up and join TeamSpeak. :)

• Regarding the booking: First you need to sign up on time via the specific forum thread of each race. Then around the time when booking starts the admins will send everyone a message including the server password which is needed for the booking. So once you got all the details all you do is fire up AC, look for the server and book your spot. Booking usually lasts 1 hour and afterwards everyone hops onto the server for practise/qualifying. Simplzt. :thumbsup:

Hi Ernest,

• TeamSpeak: The threads of each club race contain all the encessary links about how to set up and join TeamSpeak. :)

• Regarding the booking: First you need to sign up on time via the specific forum thread of each race. Then around the time when booking starts the admins will send everyone a message including the server password which is needed for the booking. So once you got all the details all you do is fire up AC, look for the server and book your spot. Booking usually lasts 1 hour and afterwards everyone hops onto the server for practise/qualifying. Simplzt. :thumbsup:

Oops - clicked the wrong thing; replying on this forum works differently from what I'm used to.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%