(Obsolete) Firewood Carrier

Plugins (Obsolete) Firewood Carrier 0.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Works like a charm, and looks awesome. Really gives a good addition to game. But, whatever, I can not move it inside any vehicle. I was going to drive it home filled with Hayosiko, but Hayosiko flew away when I tried to get it inside the car... Otherwise excellent!

Is there any way this [and the dynamite box] can stay still? They both like to migrate across the floor, and now the firewood carrier is doing back flips or something in the corner. I once loaded and it was upside down.

Is there any way this [and the dynamite box] can stay still? They both like to migrate across the floor, and now the firewood carrier is doing back flips or something in the corner. I once loaded and it was upside down.
Listen. These mods are pretty damn good mods. In this game they just behave like they do at the moment. I don't wanna offend, but go back to those android games, if you do hate misbehaving of this game. It is like it. It just does things like that. Chill! :)

Now it would be awesome to get something like this to carry multiple items from house to the boat and vice versa. These were popular in those old days, and still used in farms too.

I know there is a backpack plugin, but this would be authentic rural way of carrying heavier things, like gasoline and diesel canisters etc. :)
TRTBMK100GR_Maitokarryt_netti.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back