Firefox Issue

Hello everyone.

So, I'm having problems when trying to login on Race Department using the Firefox.

When I open the forums and click on "Log in or Sign Up" button, the "loading gif" starts "playing", but the login form never appears.

7SsGdw1.jpg

I don't know if this issue happens only with me, but there is my report.

Firefox Version: 48.0.2

Currently I'm using a webkit browser to use the forums, but you know, I prefer the Firefox.

Thank you for your attention.

Seeing that you are using an adblock product it would be a good idea to disable that first as they are notorious for blocking other elements of sites as well.

On top of that you are taking away the opportunity for this site to cover it's costs. Nobody likes ads, we don't like them either but they are needed these days. Don't want to see ads, you can upgrade your account here and they will be gone.

Seeing that you are using an adblock product it would be a good idea to disable that first as they are notorious for blocking other elements of sites as well.

On top of that you are taking away the opportunity for this site to cover it's costs. Nobody likes ads, we don't like them either but they are needed these days. Don't want to see ads, you can upgrade your account here and they will be gone.

Yeah, it was that... Sometimes I forgot that I use an adblocking.

And you're right, I'll upgrade my account as soon as my new credit card arrive, cause I really want to support the site. ^-^

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 419 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 323 12.8%