Finnish Tracks

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
i would love to see someday kymiring in assetto corsa :D
Ok, here we go again :)

Kymiring track converted from MotoGP20 Unreal Engine 4 to GTR2 gMotor2. Hope so I can make it work, Terrain is done and there is all I need, if track surface materials work this should be possible to drive some day. From GTR2 it is also possible to convert to AC.

Ok, the track is not driveable yet, but terrain conversion is done and some materials added to see how it looks in 3DSimED and it is converted to GTR2 for first driveable version.

When it is ready I wont release this track because it will be only for my own use to practice for track days etc. I do not have any permissions to share MotoGP stuff and I will keep it quite simple, not so much details, just the track.

All work done with free modding tools except 3DSimED that I've owned a long time since I started modding in 2003...

Teaser image

Kymiring2.jpg

Attachments

• Kymiring.jpg
    Kymiring.jpg
    599.2 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Kymiring GTR2 mod is real!!!

What comes to copyright etc stuff so please be informed that I already asked Milestone permission to share this raw mod files here in RD, still waiting forward their answer. Atm this is only for my private use. Just wanna share video clip so you can see how it fits to GTR2.

So enjoy my first lap, note that I will change some graphics for the better, this is just a quick ingame check to see how it looks and feels. I love it!!!

Last edited:
Kymiring GTR2 mod is real!!!

What comes to copyright etc stuff so please be informed that I already asked Milestone permission to share this raw mod files here in RD, still waiting forward their answer. Atm this is only for my private use. Just wanna share video clip so you can see how it fits to GTR2.

So enjoy my first lap, note that I will change some graphics for the better, this is just a quick ingame check to see how it looks and feels. I love it!!!

Can you convert this track into Rfactor 1 . So I want to make a hotlap out of this track!

Not unexpected, MotoGP negotiated a license to produce this track for profit, allowing conversion to any other platform could jeopardize, if not outright violate, that agreement. You would have to create this track from scratch to publicly release it; or wait til MotoGP's license has expired, at which point they may grant permission for conversions.

I commend you for proper procedure.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years