DiRT Rally 2.0 Finland and Greece Headline DiRT 2.0 Season 3 & 4 DLC

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
DiRT 2.0 New DLC 1.jpg

Codemasters have revealed the next wave of content heading to DiRT Rally 2.0.

Headlined as the 'Season Three & Four' DLC expansion packs, the latest batch of post-release content heading to DiRT Rally 2.0 represents a fine mix of old and new, with both the traditional point-to-point rally stages and the FIA World Rallycross Championship set to be well represented within the game.

Season Three will begin from August 27th and is set to contain the returning and refreshed rally events in Greece and Finland, plus the debut of the Yas Marina WRX venue alongside the usual mix of new cars and liveries - details of which can be seen below.

• Week 1: SUBARU Impreza (2001), Ford Focus RS Rally 2001
  • Week 3: Argolis Greece, Special Livery Pack
  • Week 5: Peugeot 306 Maxi, Seat Ibiza Kit Car
  • Week 7: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Special Livery Pack
  • Week 9: Peugeot 206 Rally, Volkswagen Golf Kitcar
  • Week 11: Jämsä Finland, Special Livery Pack

Once all that new content has dropped, Season Four will begin on November 19th and looks set to heavily focus on the World Rallycross portion of the title, we a new venue based in South Africa joining up with the returning and popular Lydden Hill circuit.

• Week 1: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa
  • Week 3: Lydden Hill, UK, Special Livery Pack
  • Week 5: Renault Clio R.S. RX, Renault Megane R.S. RX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8), Special Livery Pack
  • Week 9: Peugeot 208 WRX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD)
  • Week 11: Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5, Audi S1 EKS RX quattro, Seat Ibiza RX, Special Livery Pack
DiRT 2.0 New DLC 2.jpg

“It’s been six months since we launched DiRT Rally 2.0 and the response from our community has been really positive,” said Ross Gowing, DiRT Rally 2.0 Game Director at Codemasters. “We spend a lot of time listening to our players and we’re delighted to bring them remastered classics alongside new vehicles and locations to give them a completely new experience.

Seasons Three and Four are a perfect blend of classic and new with the likes of Greece and Finland which were established on the original DiRT Rally, through to new RX circuits in Abu Dhabi and South Africa. There is so much variety that will appeal to old and new players alike. We’re also delighted to update the FIA World Rallycross Championship with new 2019 vehicles as well as bodywork and livery updates.”

Players will have the opportunity to purchase Seasons Three and Four and each piece of content separately on their digital store of choice.

DiRT 2.0 is available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.

Check the DiRT 2.0 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for news, mods and community discussion about this excellent rally game.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
While I am glad to see this announcement, I am surprised that given there is quite a lot of Rallycross, they still fail to provide either a full 2018 or 2019 calendar, both missing out by one venue.

Looking forward to the remastered visuals of Greece and Finland and if they are as good as the remastered Wales was, I personally will be very happy:D.....even though I will possibly have to purchase them again through DLC, oh well,such is life...LOL

If they sort the VR, I'll probably buy it, Season 3 at least (no rally content in Season 4)

While recycled, the remasters have been really high quality with notably better graphics, and in some cases (Monte Carlo, Sweden) notably better physics. Finland should benefit from the more believable jump physics at least.

Also, while they are old roads, there's the rutting mechanic now, applied to them. The RX isn't terrible, although the tarmac physics hinder it

If VR stays like this, it's a nope. It's just unusable in SteamVR with Rift S

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years