Finished track but.......Rfactor hang on

I dont know if some else have the same problem as me.
My finished track for Rf hang on only in race mode.

You can race one or two laps or may be four but, in a moment you are with the screen freezed

In test mode there are not problems. If someone want to test the track feel free to download it from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5AAAPM6I
May be someone with more experience than me can find the bug.

Note
I encrypt the whole track for TC Argentine Racing simulator and the problem remains the same (hang on in race mode)

The track is tested with 40 AIW corridors, graphics in "ultra" mode and in a low mode with 10 cars. The problem is the same. Tested with externals and internals cam, tested after reinstall the Rfactor without any mods and tested recording and not recording replays.

Rfactor is 1,255 version running under XP. (all of my beta testers has hang on their computers)

Well I need your help guys, the xpacks in use are the defaults and one my self made, just for some buildings, nothing elaborated

The big change in my opinion is te pit line, and garages.

The track
Is an old track into an argentine air force base from 80´s very straight with three chicanes. Nothing very elaborated as you can see

-------
In can provide the entire folder project , with xpacks included. Only if absolute neccesary by request because it has 162 Megs

( Download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5AAAPM6I )

hola, sorry, hi, did you test deeply your AIW file?, did you try to do it again?

all of us have experimented hanging, sometimes screen freezed, and after a while, it appears a mixture of textures, but it doesnt happen always and it is solved restarting the game or computer, thanks GOD.

Did you experimented problems with other circuits?

Cheers / Saludos

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years