"Fingerprint Mismatch/Invalid Serial"

Hey all-

I bought the game a few days ago, and played for about 8 hours before I was greeted with this screen when I try to start GSC:

6p9kzb.png

I contacted support, but haven't heard anything. When I try to re-enter my serial, it says my serial is invalid.

Things I've tried:
Reinstalling
Clearing Registry, and reinstalling
Installing demo, and activating with serial
and tried the things listed here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/game-stock-car-2012-faq-english.52944/

None worked.

Help?
Thanks!
~Slade

You need a new Serial specific for fixing the program (though I assume you might have gotten it from support).

This does not seem to fix it for everyone. We are working on getting this sorted with Gameshield ASAP - it should not take longer than a couple more days.

If you run into this issue, please download this file, and extract into the GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the originals.

You´ll then need a Serial Number to correct the problem. Please email sales@reizastudios.com or PM here to get it.

We will correct this bug for the release coming up.
when I click on the file download link i get an error. This is VERY annoying, can someone from Reiza please at least respond. Emailed sales several times already with no response yet.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 123 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%