F1 2012 Finding people to play more often

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the RD community but I've been into racing and racing simulators for as long as I can remember. I've been going through the forums here and I realize there's a league section where I could sign up for daily casual racing. However, there aren't enough races posted there. That makes me think that either: a) Not a lot of people play f1 2012, or b) Most of you are just friends in Steam and set up races through it since it takes less time. I'm hoping it's b).

Anyways, I hope this didn't sound too whiny :p I was just looking for some advice as to how one could go about finding people to race if they're new to this community. And yes, I've been looking into the PC Racing League forum as well, but, like I said previously, there's not a lot of discussions being posted there!

Thanks!

Anyways, I hope this didn't sound too whiny :p I was just looking for some advice as to how one could go about finding people to race if they're new to this community. And yes, I've been looking into the PC Racing League forum as well, but, like I said previously, there's not a lot of discussions being posted there!
No time for discussion..just racing:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years