Find programmed sequential weather for SOL?

Hi
I use SOL and CSP and I have programmed a few weathers that change over time. It's great, works fantastically.

Is there a place (github? Discord?) where users have uploaded their own weather sequences? I figure someone with more time than I have may have taken more effort to programme a nice sequence of chnaging weather.

I made my own weather file with only a bunch of weather types, but I finally disabled dynamic weather completely. The reason is that when I'm driving with overcast, haze, dust, rain, etc. for instance, I feel that the game looks gloomy and sad, and I have the sensation that I'm missing the beauty of a sunny day, with good light effects and the stunning contrast between lights and shadows. So, now I always run with scattered clouds, which is the best setup in my opinion (clear sky is too plain and bland).

• Deleted member 197115

Hi
I use SOL and CSP and I have programmed a few weathers that change over time. It's great, works fantastically.

Is there a place (github? Discord?) where users have uploaded their own weather sequences? I figure someone with more time than I have may have taken more effort to programme a nice sequence of chnaging weather.

#weather-plan-library

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back