Finally fixed my problem with the RSS Bayro lights...

Maybe i'm the only one who was bothered by this, but i'm posting this just in case someone else had the same problem as I had and wants to resolve it.

I love the RSS Bayro except for when racing at night. The lights always seemed off to me because they seemed to illuminate too wide and bright, almost straight left and right off the front of the car, compared to all other cars. For example, going down the front stretch at Monza, they would illuminate the entire grandstands and I mean the entire grandstands. So I did some digging and found a way to narrow the light.

If you go to the rss_gtm_bayro_6\extension folder and open the ext_config file, look towards the bottom for the [LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_0] section. At the bottom of this section, just add some kind of symbol or something in front of the line that reads SPOT=90. I don't suggest deleting it just in case it causes some kind of lighting problem that I haven't come across yet in my limited testing and you need to revert back.

To me, making this change made the headlight effects look more in line with all of the other stock or mod cars I've driven at night. As I said, I don't know if this will cause any problems with other lighting effects on the car, but so far I haven't seen any.

Don't know if it's ok to post something about altering a paid mod so I apologize if it's against the rules. Just delete it if it is. Thanks...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back