Final week for the Reiza crowdfunding campaign: 100% funded

Reiza Studios has published several updates to its crowdfunding campaign, which now has one week left.

UPDATE 1: the campaign is currently sitting at 75% with 5 days left. This means we get FV10, snazzy SuperDuperTrucks and more. Here's hoping the numbers go even higher!

UPDATE 2: the 80% goal has been reached, meaning dynamic track conditions, VR support (!) and flatspotting are added to Reiza's current games. New content includes the Copa Montana pickups, the Renault Fluence for the Marcas class and the 2015 layout of Interlagos. The campaign still has 4 days to go, which means anything could happen in the next hours when considering the impressive push we're seeing.

UPDATE 3: there's no stopping the Reiza train. We're at 91% with 71 hours left to go. There'll be a bonus car & track voted by the backers, the custom championship tool and further graphics development.

UPDATE 4: 100% FUNDED. Color me impressed, and absolutely stoked for Reiza. This was an incredible show of support from simracing fans.

Original article: The Indiegogo campaign has earned over 47.000 dollars in 25 days, managing to guarantee some new free updates and content for Reiza's current sims. Reiza has now published an update detailing the confirmed content and stretch goals, and there are some unexpected news in there as well. For starters, the 1.37 beta version is being uploaded to level 2 and higher backers, which contains Montréal Modern, Super V8 cars and the official rooms for multiplayer racing.

Game Stock Car Extreme will receive the SuperV8 and Lancer V8 cars, along with features like the support for longer races and automatic steering ratio adjustment. The current version of the Montréal circuit and Brazilian new entry Velo Cittá are also confirmed. Also, it looks like the arrival of rallycross into the Brazilian sim is confirmed as well, with the Lancer Evo Rallycross and the ficional Foz dirt track.

The Formula V10 (2000 F1) cars will be confirmed if the campaign earns around 50.000 dollars (70%), and there's a sound teaser available already. Reaching the 70% goal will also guarantee the Supertrucks, more Supertrucks-ready layouts and a new UI and HUD.

Interestingly, there's the surprise of VR support at the 80% threshold, including support to the Oculus Rift DK2. Tyre damage and dirt pickup are also slated for the same goal (demo here), along with dynamic track conditions. Getting to 90% of the funding goal will net a bonus car & track chosen by the backers, the custom championship tool and further shader development for a graphics boost. Finally, reaching the full funding will add the Honda Civic to the Marcas roster and also some new Formula 3 models.

Formula Truck will benefit from the updates as well, along with the Montréal Modern and Velo Cittá circuits.

liyrb1zbb14hhmhboxwt.png pvjrdbgdctsuzpbijrjn.png

Last edited:
But I'll see all that because I own the games already.
But if nobody contributed then they wouldn't develop it. You will reap the benefits so at this point you're just being cheeky by saying "Why contribute when I get it for free?" but the problem with that attitude is if everyone thought that way no money would get pledged and no content would come to anybody.

You really don't strike me as a team player. :p

Thanks Yusupov. I'll wait and just buy the new game on steam when its released if its any good. It will probably cost about £25 quid. So not really bothered about investing at this time. I'm too busy racing the sims I already have.
Cheers.:thumbsup:

But if nobody contributed then they wouldn't develop it. You will reap the benefits so at this point you're just being cheeky by saying "Why contribute when I get it for free?" but the problem with that attitude is if everyone thought that way no money would get pledged and no content would come to anybody.

You really don't strike me as a team player. :p

What a load of rubbish you have just spouted. Are you saying I should be ashamed if I don't want to contribute even though I have purchased FT and GSCE and I'm quite happy with them as they are?
Load of crap.:thumbsdown: And you don't strike me as a normal person either. I support Rieza by buying their products and using them here at RD's race clubs.
What an idiotic thing to say pFunk. :rolleyes: Stupidity at its worse.

Last edited:
Look folks I'm not having a go at anyone who wants to support them, that's up to you. But I don't want to because I already have and they are not offering anything I want.
But good luck to them.

Oh and Pfunk, thanks.

Last edited:
What a load of rubbish you have just spouted. Are you saying I should be ashamed if I don't want to contribute even though I have purchased FT and GSCE and I'm quite happy with them as they are?
Load of crap.:thumbsdown: And you don't strike me as a normal person either. I support Rieza by buying their products and using them here at RD's race clubs.
What an idiotic thing to say pFunk. :rolleyes: Stupidity at its worse.

Wow you're an inflammatory fella'. I never suggested you should be ashamed, merely that your attitude doesn't demonstrate a tendency towards throwing in with the group to achieve an end instead being interested only in the individual consumer relationship with the product. There's nothing wrong with that per se but you're asking why there's any reason to support the campaign.

I explained that the campaign is the only way for you to see your existing product increase in value because without the support of this campaign Reiza will be forced by financial realities to cease providing free content for GSCE and FTruck and instead focus on the new title which is being funded through the support of sales of their existing titles among what other sources they have for funding.

You asked what you stand to gain from investing in the campaign and that is it.

I had Any so I now have 2 and a third coming next year. With beta access, dev forums access and new features that looks promising and which in some cases has been a reason for me not to buy them (like no automatic steering wheel ratio).

Not really bothered about FTruck so I see that money as a contribution.

Look folks I'm not having a go at anyone who wants to support them, that's up to you. But I don't want to because I already have and they are not offering anything I want.
But good luck to them.

Oh and Pfunk, thanks.

Just throw them some money, they deserve it (I'm not forcing you). :)
That Reiza Bonanza is there to support future and near-future development. I have GSCE and FTruck almost from their release date, from that time I received lot of updates and content (game more than tripled from beginning!). Of course you can enjoy your game you paid for, with all free updates, it's totally up to you.

Btw: If you are happy with it AS IT IS, you have to not to update (and future updates) cause it WILL NOT be as it is (new classes, UI, tire damage, ...). :)

For example: funded with 75 bucks = 30bcks for that tons of awesome free updates and 40bcks for new game. Fair enough I think.

Thanks all for explaining. I do not begrudge anyone wanting to throw any more money in. But it's not for me. I spend enough on all the sims right now. I own them all and I have contributed to them all by buying them. I continue to buy DLC and other content from Kunos, SMS and Sector 3. I have spent over 70 bucks on RRE content in the last couple of months alone.
I enjoy GSCE but I don't want to contribute any more but will gladly take any updates of course as will all the other owners.
Like I said, I will maybe buy their next product depending on how good it is when its released but I do not want to do any beta testing and I ain't interested in any t-shirts or other perks.
But each to their own and I hope Reiza all the success.

I explained that the campaign is the only way for you to see your existing product increase in value because without the support of this campaign Reiza will be forced by financial realities to cease providing free content for GSCE and FTruck and instead focus on the new title which is being funded through the support of sales of their existing titles among what other sources they have for funding.

And I am fine with all that. I would expect them to actually finish their first product first though at no extra cost and supply the proper championship mode that was supposed to work properly.

I am not bothered about free content. I am happy enough to pay for it. But in this case you are paying for it for me. Thanks. But I didn't ask you to.

But seriously, don't call me inflammatory when it was you that accused me of not being a team player just because I don't want to buy into any more "free updates". You inflamed me. ;) But hey, each to their own fella.
I look forward to their next product. I'll buy it in the steam sale.

You're a niggard. :confused:

(just found the word from a dictionary)

In what way am I miserly Jyri? I hope you are intending to call every other person that owns Reiza's games but doesn't want to get involved in this scheme a niggard too. :rolleyes:
Like I said I have probably purchased more race sim games than most on this site in my life. And I can prove it. So how does that make me a niggard? And be careful, this word is seen as a racial slur in some countries Jyri. :thumbsdown:

Bit of unfairness going on in this thread.

GSCE is getting on.
Personally would rather see GSCE2 underway than more stuff added to an aged engine. To each their own though. :)

Would still like the campaign mode to be working in the old engine properly though so I can enjoy it while waiting for GSCE2.

In what way am I miserly Jyri? I hope you are intending to call every other person that owns Reiza's games but doesn't want to get involved in this scheme a niggard too. :rolleyes:
Like I said I have probably purchased more race sim games than most on this site in my life. And I can prove it. So how does that make me a niggard? And be careful, this word is seen as a racial slur in some countries Jyri. :thumbsdown:

Hey, it was a joke! I know the questionable nature of the word, and was surprised to see it in the dictionary.

Back on topic... ;)
Funding now at 95% (looking good for the full 100% before it ends). For anyone who's interested, i've been keeping a log of progress today (slow work day) below -
10:00am - £71,820 - 1094 people contributed
10:34am - £72,055 - 1097 Contributed
11:17am - £72,265 - 1100 Contributed
11:35am - £72,380 - 1103 Contributed
11:45am - £72,705 - 1104 Contributed
12:09pm - £72,845 - 1107 Contributed
12:56pm - £72,995 - 1108 Contributed
13:07pm - £73,120 - 1110 Contributed
13:30pm - £73,320 - 1112 Contributed
14:02pm - £73,730 - 1119 Contributed
14:22pm - £73,805 - 1121 Contributed

So far so good! Hope to see a spike again overnight as the Americans wake up...

Come on Reiza!!!! :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 169 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years