Final Round - Abu Dhabi Highlights

Scrambles

Mower of Lawns
Here is the highlights package of the final round of the AutoGp FSR World Championship:

Thanks to all of you who have made positive comments on these highlights videos throughout the season, even if it was just pressing the thank you button at the bottom of my posts. It's your positive feedback that makes producing these vids worthwhile. Those of you who have done so regularly get their names mentioned at the end of the Abu Dhabi video :cool:

An extra special thanks to Jack Nicholls for recording the commentary throughout the year, to Dennis Hirrle for all of his encouraging support, Mikko Puumalainen for directing the WC, Patrick de Wit for programming our track cameras, Henri Viirok for his tireless track work, and to all of the teams and drivers of the WC.

Cheers.

Simply fantastic Simon, seriously, thank you for the awesome video editing you did throughout the year, very consistent quality. If I was someone with a company in need of someone like you, you'd be my 1st choice, easy.

Thanks to Jack too, you're also a seriously good commentator, you both made a very good pair of video and commentary together.

Jack/Simon and everybody else: Masterpiece! It's like I'm watching tv.. Like we got spoiled this whole season, this is another great video on a very eventful race. Great job everybody! I'm proud to be a part of FSR.

Thanks again Simon for all you've done. This is a really nice season ending video.

I should mention Simon really showed his heart and passion for FSR & simracing with his videos this year. So fast in production and so high level all the time, every single race! Awesome.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%