Final DLC - any guesses?

I thought they were done with AMS after the drift stuff.
nah that was not it .. should be something big .. I guess we can expect something tied to Brasil ?
There are series like MB Challenge Cup with CLA AMG, Campeonato Sudamerica GT3, Formula Renault 2.0, Copa Fiat Brasil ... but I dont think it would be any of it ..

Unless it is some random manufacturer not related to brasil racing I think Stock Car Lights could be quite realistic to get. They returned in 2018 (Replacing Campeonato Brasileiro de Turismo), it is single car series so it is less demanding to create, tracks are partialy shared with Stock V8 Cars. Chasi is JL (same manufacturer as V8 Stocks) ... makes perfect sense to me :)

p.cardoso_light01_02.jpg

v.margiota_light01_02.jpg

v.php

I'm hoping it's not Stock Car Light becouse I don't think they would give us a paid DLC (included in the season pass, but still a paid DLC) that it's just a lite version of something already included in the base game.

Going by the previous DLCs that hasn't been their way of doing things so far.

That would kinda suck honestly if it was the Lights. I mean the chassis is once again probably shared to the stock V8s so that means same physics just less HP. It would basically be a re-bodied Montana which is already a re-bodied car to begin with.
yep .. pretty much ... I mean it would be still fun to drive but I would prefer something completely different from what we have .. it just what crossed my mind ..

Last edited:
yep .. pretty much ... I mean it would be still fun to drive but I would prefer something completely different from what we have .. it just what crossed my mind ..
While I agree, I struggle to think of something that isn't already part of AMS in some way. Some more historic stuff would be great IMO.

I remember Renato saying the license for the MB challenge was too expensive so it won't happen. When they first talked about the dlc they said it would be a manufacturer so maybe several cars from the same make? Not sure if it will be Brazil orientated or not, it could be british too...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back